Taylor Lautner | Television | Video

Taylor Lautner And His Abs Go 'Cuckoo' In BBC's New Age Comedy: VIDEO

Lautner

If you were wondering where Taylor Lautner’s abs had run off to after his Twilight wolf-boy days, you'll be delighted to know that the 22-year-old’s abdomen is currently starring in season two of the BBC 3’s comedy series Cuckoo.

Lautner_2Lautner will play the son of Cuckoo, a deceased “self-appointed spiritual ninja” portrayed by former Saturday Night Live comedian Andy Samberg. Cuckoo is “a slacker full of outlandish, New Age ideas” who married into a conservative British family, and from the looks of the trailer below Lautner will continue his father’s brand of spiritual nuttiness.

He might also seduce the family's daughter and show a little skin in the process too.

Watch the trailer AFTER THE JUMP…

Comments

1. It looks more promising than his movie action hero career

Posted by: jarago | Jul 22, 2014 5:25:37 PM

2. I'm having some bad thoughts

Posted by: vanhenll | Jul 22, 2014 5:31:58 PM

3. He may be straight, hell he may even be married, but he comes across as very gay to me. I guess my gaydar needs tuning.

Posted by: TB | Jul 22, 2014 5:37:54 PM

4. @TB

He's gay. He has to stay in the closet because Hollywood is homophobic and because there are millions of idiot anti-gay people in this world. Your gaydar isn't broken.

Posted by: Michael | Jul 22, 2014 5:38:58 PM

5. agreed jarago

he should focus on doing comedies

Posted by: Moz's | Jul 22, 2014 5:52:03 PM

6. I have very good gaydar and Taylor has ALWAYS pinged clearly, from his very first appearance in Twilight and the first interview I saw him in, to his most recent.

Hopefully it won't take him too long to realize that living in the closet, whether single or in a pretend hetero relationship, instead of living life with whomever makes you truly happy and fulfilled, is a miserable existence not worth ANY career.

Posted by: sparks | Jul 22, 2014 6:07:28 PM

7. I don't think it matters if he is gay or not. He is smoking hot and funny as hell in this. This is going to be HUGE. Samberg who?

Posted by: LiliB | Jul 22, 2014 6:16:10 PM

8. Who cares, Ian Thorpe is gay. All is well with my gaydar.

Posted by: Bubba | Jul 22, 2014 6:29:12 PM

9. He was seen out and about with Dustin Lance Black before DLB started dating Tom Daley. Take that for what it's worth.

Damn it, how do I become Dustin Lance Black?

Posted by: Ryan | Jul 22, 2014 7:04:57 PM

10. Lilib: "Samberg who?"

I think Andy Samberg is very hot, and funny in Brooklyn Nine-nine.

Posted by: Tatts | Jul 22, 2014 9:36:50 PM

11. DESPERATE ASS GAY MEN....THIS BUCK TOOTH QUEEN IS -----------------GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET SOME SELF LOVE MEN...DO BE THIS DESPERATE

Posted by: Shannon | Jul 22, 2014 11:58:03 PM

12. Heterosexual supremacy must end.

Posted by: Kissyfur | Jul 23, 2014 12:20:04 AM

13. He is gay, and he is smart.
    To survive as a gay actor you need to show some acting chops first. Taylor is a nice guy but not the best actor, he needs to improve his acting before even thinking in coming out.

Getting out of mediocre actiong films is the best thing he could do.

Anyway, if the blind items are true, he is quite comfortable with bearding

Posted by: jjose712 | Jul 23, 2014 1:28:45 AM

14. He actually looks better now that he's less bulked-up. (Amazing how that muscle just melted away ....)

Posted by: Profe Sancho Panza | Jul 23, 2014 9:26:27 AM

15. Profe Sancho Panza: The bulked out was harrasement of a minor.
    The producers told him that he needed to gain muscle or he will be out of the rest of twilight movies.
    He was in hollywood enough time to know that was an opportunity he couldn't lose, so he did it. I don't think that was healthy even for an athletic teen like him

Posted by: jjose712 | Jul 23, 2014 10:05:53 AM

16. I wonder how/if the scriptwriters are going to get around Samberg at 35 being a biologically unlikely father of a 20-something Lautner, or if they'll run with that for humor.

Posted by: Profe Sancho Panza | Jul 23, 2014 10:27:01 AM

17. I like him. I hope he has a successful post-Twilight career.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jul 23, 2014 1:08:32 PM