Katy Perry | Music Video

'This Is How We Do' - Katy Perry: VIDEO

Perry

Pop starlet and rocket-boobed motivational singer Katy Perry has dropped a new music video for her single "This Is How We Do" from her album PRISM. Like most of her music it's pretty fluffy, but it's enjoyable and engaging fluff with a lot of bright visuals that are sure to put you in a happy mood.

Plus, her male backup dancers are dressed like Peewee Herman, and that alone is reason to watch, which you can do AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Who is this girl Cyndi Lauper? and why is she so Unusual?

Posted by: Josh | Jul 31, 2014 8:42:08 PM

2. Lord it's terrible. I used to like "I kissed a girl" Katy but can't stand her more recent stuff. Just terrible.

Posted by: daws | Jul 31, 2014 10:17:36 PM

3. Miserable. It's like she always takes whatever Gaga is doing and then makes it far more boring. ARTPOP, anyone?

Posted by: Brian | Jul 31, 2014 10:23:06 PM

4. Yeah, I'm not feeling this video at all.

P.S. Sorry Christian, those Peewee-esque suits were boner killers for me. Luckily though they don't stay in them.

Posted by: dw | Jul 31, 2014 10:26:31 PM

5. Visually beautiful but the lyrics are soulless and hollow, not at all uplifting.

Posted by: Ulu | Jul 31, 2014 10:53:19 PM

6. wow. terrible. maybe if it had the Iggy Azaelia flare and less of Katy-candy cane poppy thing i'd like it.

Posted by: Will | Jul 31, 2014 10:54:14 PM

7. Yuck! I hope this doesn't get a lot of play time. I think Katy is a great ally and friend of the LGBTQ community, but, not liking this song at all

Posted by: B | Aug 1, 2014 12:04:55 AM

8. Prism is such an amazingly bad album minus "Roar." I love Katy Perry. But Prism is just downright awful.

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Aug 1, 2014 12:21:47 AM

9. More of Katy Perry's racism and run-of-the-mill cultural appropriating BS.

Posted by: Derrick | Aug 1, 2014 12:41:21 AM

10. So why is this media ho promoted on Towleroad? Can not find Internet references confirming direct cash donations to HIV/AIDS non-profits. A few event hostings, one "original" apparel design donation and a few freebee percentage net profit donations (no details provided). Are you paid to post this crap?

Posted by: Rob | Aug 1, 2014 1:23:55 AM

11. Katy Perry has insulted the gay community enough with her fake lesbian persona.

She's a hack with a poor voice who gets a pass because she's female. As a woman, she's been allowed to fake her way to fame and fortune.

Posted by: petey | Aug 1, 2014 2:12:04 AM

12. I don't mind Katy Perry, but this is awful.

Posted by: John | Aug 1, 2014 2:20:38 AM

13. Oh look someone doesn't like something on the internet. What a surprise.

Posted by: Will | Aug 1, 2014 2:50:12 AM

14. Well, I guess I can start wearing my PeeWee Herman outfits again.

Posted by: Gr8guyca | Aug 1, 2014 6:15:07 AM

15. Japanese-y in a rhymed couplet with Mariah Carey?

Posted by: Qj201 | Aug 1, 2014 7:03:25 AM

16. I'm shocked that no one has yet said that Mondrian is rolling in his grave.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Aug 1, 2014 9:03:36 AM

17. Maybe my favorite song on the album - it's like electro g-funk. Wish the video had played up on that a little more, but it's still enjoyable.

Posted by: Justin | Aug 1, 2014 10:26:21 AM

18. As a troll, Petey is allowed to anonymously hate women for, well, being women. He (aka Rick) hates women. Detests them. Wishes they didn't exist.

Ironically, most people that know Rick and/or encounter his dozens of aliases on this site wish he didn't exist as well. Perhaps if we all wish hard enough Rick will disappear (or do something more drastic to achieve the same goal).

Posted by: Tyler | Aug 1, 2014 11:35:00 AM