Dax Shepard Says He’d Go Gay For Brad Pitt: VIDEO

Dax

Dax Shepard sat down with Ellen earlier this week to chat about his newly released comedy-drama film This is Where I Leave You. While there, he also shared his deep and profound love for Brad Pitt – whose beauty seemingly transcends our mortal world.

"He is an angel," Shepard declared. "This is someone that has fallen from the stars and occasionally treats us to his image on these flickering pictures on the silver screen."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP

This Is Where I Leave You starring Jason Bateman, Tina Fey, Adam Driver, Rose Bryne, Timothy Olyphant, Dax Shepard and Jane Fonda is in theaters now. You can catch a trailer of the film AFTER THE JUMP too.

Comments

1. says

it’s not a perpetuation of ignorance. it’s a straight man having a sense of humour and acknowledging that even straight males are aware of the stunning beauty and charisma of other males.

for the love of God, some of you need to start praying to your non-existent God to deliver you a freakin’ sense of humour.

2. Randy says

While most of us are born this way, it’s true that some few have choice. And it’s rare to find someone who is entirely a Kinsey 6 or 0 regarding every potential partner on the planet.

3. Rad says

…but unless it’s Brad, no dice? That reminds me of my coming out process back in the 80’s. I would allow myself to think “gay” thoughts for a week or two… then that grew to a few months. Then it turned into visiting places like Boston’s Back bay and Provincetown. And then I just said “Screw it; I’m GAY!!! Get over it!!!”

And I did…. get over being straight.

4. Ulu says

Looks like a great cast! Jane Fonda is awesome, wow! She looks 45. Her surgeon deserves and award too. One can never have too much Tina Fey.

@Stuffed Animal I don’t mind the “go gay for”, I think it’s all-round positive and validates Kinsey’s evidence that most people have flexible sexuality.

5. says

@PeterParker, you beat me to it!

I watched Parenthood for 2 years partially because of Dax. I think he’s sexy, smart & wonderfully fluid in his thinking about sexuality. Haters gonna hate, but Dax is just going to sleep with Brad Pitt.

6. JMC says

Was Towleroad payed to post this? This is such an uninteresting interview excerpt from such a dlist celebrity that is so vaguely gay related and then it’s followed by a plug for the film he’s promoting lol seems suspect to me