Colton Haynes Gets Wet In Miami: PHOTO

Colton

Teen Wolf and Arrow heartthrob Colton Haynes posted this pic to both his Instagram and Facebook sans caption and all we can say is, no caption necessary. The actor and sometimes-crooner recently traveled to Miami after celebrating the Christmas holiday in N-Y-C and appears to be enjoying his time down South.

Check out what a very Colton Christmas looks like, AFTER THE JUMP…

Colton2

Colton3

Photos via Instagram.

Comments

1. Grover Underwood says

totally overexposed right now; yes, he’s hot and all that but his pictures are on every gay website and some straight I’m sure; another picture of Colton-must be a day ending in Y

2. jjose712 says

Grover Underwood: But that’s not his fault. He simply upload his pics to his twitter and instagram, it’s pretty normal for celebrities (and non celebrities) to do that.
    He is not guilty that every gay webpage post and repost every pic he put online

3. says

Well, I don’t get sick of seeing him all over the place, I noticed him on day one and started my own obsession with him 3 years ago. I still can’t get enough, as he’s been know to say he’s everyone’s type, girls and guys don’t care what orientation he is. It’s all good and that’s why I love him! Eye candy and sweet as apple pie…He’s Obsession!

4. Red says

What really bothers me is the fact that Colton Haynes has been going around the internet threatening and intimidating people who post pics of him making out with his ex-boyfriend. He can’t stand people who post pics that suggest he is gay. If he had just let those alone and not tried to delete them, he wouldn’t look so pathetic with some of us here. There is a difference between being a closet case and being a self-loathing closet case.

5. Brandon says

Must be nice to be one of the best looking people on the planet, able to post pictures of yourself that will be shared and admired throughout the world. However, I can’t help but notice the sad irony that on the same page is the story about the transgender teen’s suicide – a sad reminder that not everyone is as fortunate as the endless number of hot shirtless hunks this site and other gay sites drool over day after day. If I were a confused, insecure, helpless teen looking to gay blogs like this one for help, I wouldn’t get it, because all of these sites seem to be preoccupied with breathlessly announcing the latest sighting of sexually titillating men, an often unattainable ideal many if not most teens will never measure up to.

Is there one bit of info on this site as to a suicide hotline, or someone this teen could have called before he walked in front of a truck? Is there one article about the perils of coming out as transgender at that age, with a suggestion of where to go for help if you feel all alone? Is there anything on the site, for that matter, that might give some practical, helpful information to someone trying to be gay in a hostile religious bigoted world? If there is, I’m missing it. What this site and other gay sites basically seem to say say is – if you’re a hot shirtless hunk, you have value to the gay community no matter what you have accomplished or not. The rest of you are on your own – even celebrated and influential gay people who might not be as photogenic as a CW star.

It’s a sad reality of gay culture that, no matter how much we scream for equality, justice, fairness and the health of our young people. everything seems to come to a screeching halt when a hot man is nearby. No wonder this sad teenager thought there was no way out. Trust me, I like eye candy as much as the next person, but I don’t come to this site for that – there are endless others. Wanna really do a service to the world, Towleroad? Pick what kind of a site you are – a politically savvy public service to the community that might actually give us some information to make our live better, or a site on the level of “Tiger Beat,” and stick with it.

6. Beef Jerky says

When I saw the first photo, my only reaction was about where I could find this massive shower room — if the water was also hot, it would be amazing to just sit on those benches and get drenched in the warmth…

(I’m either too cold, or not gay enough.)