I don’t often use this space as a bulletin board for events, but I really believe in the idea behind GenNext, an organization which contributes to a fund for gay youth, and the benefit being held tomorrow night at The Waterfront Building in NYC is a blast. If you’re in New York, it’s a festive night for a great cause.
- New York begins offering gender neutral driver’s licenses
- HRC Fires President Alphonso David Over Alleged Connections to Cuomo Sexual Harassment Scandal; David Promises Legal Action
- The “Inner Circle” That Kept Andrew Cuomo Governor Faces Scrutiny: HRC Investigates Leader’s Involvement; Roberta Kaplan Resigns From ‘Time’s Up’
- Published by Al-Araby Christian extremists have torn down a flower monument depicting the rainbow flag in east Beirut, as Lebanon experiences a wave of homophobic and transphobic incidents. In a video published by “Soldiers of God” …Read More »
- Published by Sports Illustrated By Daniel Chavkin The 29-year-old publicly came out on Saturday. View the original article to see embedded media. Suns vice president of strategy and evaluation Ryan Resch publicly came out as gay, …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Jeffrey Dastin PALO ALTO, Calif. (Reuters) – The technology industry is bracing for the uncomfortable possibility of having to hand over pregnancy-related data to law enforcement, in the wake of the U.S. …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Kim Kardashian has condemned the Supreme Court’s decision to terminate the constitutional right to abortion in the US. Lawmakers in the US caused uproar across the globe after the landmark Roe …Read More »