iTunes links provided when songs are available there.
1. “Don’t Cha” (Ralphi Rosario Hot Freak Mix) — Pussycat Dolls
Aside from #2, hands down the most fun club anthem you’ll hear this summer. Ralphi Rosario hits the nail on the head with this slut-tastic mix.
5. “Since U Been Gone” (OrangefuZzZ Mix) — Kelly Clarkson
This track continues to hang on tight. This mix provides a nice companion to the Nevins mix for those of you craving more variety. Still not sick of it.
6. “Little Love” (Club Mix) — L’il Love (Alex Gaudino & Jerma)
Remember Lisa Stansfield? She’s back, sampled in this filtered house banger that is about as “Ibiza” as a track can get. Look for the Pete Heller mix too.
8. “Whatever” (Mr. Mig Mix) — Jill Scott
Scott gets the diva treatment on this mix by Mr. Mig that will either make Jill Scott purists cringe or cry with delight. Mr. Mig’s mixes never astonish, but he’s got the formula down.
9. “This Feeling” — Lovemakers
Feel good disco track that makes any happy pair of ears perk up like they’ve just heard the voice of an old familiar friend.
10. “We Belong Together” (OrangefuZzZ/Rauhofer Mixes) — Mariah
The OrangefuZzZ mix is on the lighter edge and the Rauhofer takes his usual grinding progressive journey. Not Mariah’s best, but still does the trick.
11. “Fuse (Move Your Body)” (Original/Hoxton Whores Mix) — Plastic Dreams
Seems as if the 90’s songs are coming back with a vengeance. You’ll recognize the “move your body” refrain the second you hear it.
All previously recommended “In Heavy Rotation” tracks can be found here.