A huge collection of Robert Mapplethorpe’s color photographs will go on sale October 10 at Christie’s. The collection up for auction contains nearly 40 dye-transfer photographs of flowers, noted for their provocative sexuality and manipulation of empty space, including four that were shown in his 1988 Whitney Museum exhibition.
- Artist Christo’s Ultimate Dream Fulfilled As Arc de Triomphe Wrapped in Fabric
- Sexy Photos of Provincetown’s Gay Bear Week 10+ Years Ago, Inspire With Message: “Be Kinder … Make Sanctuary … Feel at Ease,” Says Artist Paul Specht
- Camp Marilyn Monroe Statue is Back as ‘Eiffel Tower of Palm Springs,’ An Eyeful of ‘Underpants’ Post-Museum, Or Misogynist Exploitation
- Published by Reuters By Andrew Chung and Nate Raymond WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Conservative U.S. Supreme Court justices on Tuesday signaled sympathy toward Alabama in the state’s defense of a Republican-drawn electoral map in a case that could …Read More »
Howard Stern Leaves ‘Apocalypse Bunker’ For First Time In Two Years, Shock Jock Spotted At Dinner With Jennifer Aniston, Jimmy Kimmel & Jon HammPublished by Radar Online Mega Howard Stern came out of hiding after being locked up in his “apocalypse bunker” since the pandemic started. The shock jock, 68, left his $20 million Southhampton home to mix and …Read More »
- Published by AFP John Hinckley with his guitar in Williamsburg, Virginia, on September 14, 2022 Williamsburg (United States) (AFP) – More than four decades after John Hinckley shot Ronald Reagan, the man who was acquitted of …Read More »
- Published by AFP Bear-ly there: by the time hibernation is over, bears will be shadows of their former selves, so gorging on salmon ahead of the winter is crucial to survival Los Angeles (AFP) – Americans …Read More »