The last banner came from a photo you may have seen before on the site. It’s from my Top of the Rock series. At the top of the Rockefeller Center the glass windguards are built with camera-sized openings. They may be there to diffuse wind sheer at high altitudes, but they make clever slots for inserting digital cameras. Screens on the backs of digital cameras are the new viewfinders. Gone are the days of tourists holding cameras up to their faces and squinting through the tiny hole to get a good shot.
- Sexy Photos of Provincetown’s Gay Bear Week 10+ Years Ago, Inspire With Message: “Be Kinder … Make Sanctuary … Feel at Ease,” Says Artist Paul Specht
- See The Sexy Tom of Finland Show. Virtual Tours On-Demand. Plus: A Portfolio of Provincetown’s Hottest Beach-Covidians.
- It’s Time: A Message from Andy Towle
‘We Don’t Do Gay’: Father Of Colorado Shooting Victim Reveals First Reaction Was To Question Why Son Was At LGBTQ Club Before Mercilessly Killing 5Published by Radar Online colorado springs police Aaron Brink, the father of the 22-year-old Colorado shooting suspect Anderson Lee Aldrich, revealed his shocking first reaction to the disturbing killing spree which claimed the lives of five …Read More »
- Published by AlterNet The Heritage Foundation, an anti-LGBTQ think tank, is reportedly spending $1.3 to air an anti-LGBTQ ad on TV and online during Thanksgiving weekend. The ad seeks to turn public sentiment against The Respect …Read More »
- Published by AFP Space-X and Tesla boss Elon Musk purchased Twitter for $44 billion in October 2022 San Francisco (AFP) – Elon Musk said Thursday many previously suspended Twitter accounts would be allowed back on the …Read More »
- Published by Raw Story A Washington state pastor celebrated the mass shooting last weekend at an LGBTQ nightclub that left five people dead. Aaron Thompson, of Sure Foundation Baptist Church in Vancouver, said the massacre was …Read More »