Folks can’t seem to get enough of David Beckham. Two letters and a drawing done by the footballer have sold for £1,058 at auction. They were written when he was 16, and sold Monday to an anonymous buyer. They show no interest in skin care but do show an interest in girls. Becks wages at the time were £120. According to the BBC, he earns approximately £100,000 a week at Real Madrid now, while other reports which include his revenue from sponsorships peg him at $83,000 a day.
- Artist Christo’s Ultimate Dream Fulfilled As Arc de Triomphe Wrapped in Fabric
- Camp Marilyn Monroe Statue is Back as ‘Eiffel Tower of Palm Springs,’ An Eyeful of ‘Underpants’ Post-Museum, Or Misogynist Exploitation
- ‘Wojnarowicz: F*** You F*ggot F**ker’ is, Duh, Big, Boldly Stylized and Defiantly Queer: DOCUMENTARY
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Marc Jacobs is always honest about his cosmetic surgery so people can’t “talk s***” about him. The 59-year-old fashion designer was candid about going under the knife in 2021 and praised …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Lewis Jackson and Melanie Burton SYDNEY (Reuters) -Australian authorities on Wednesday found a radioactive capsule smaller than a coin that was lost in the vast Outback after nearly a week-long search involving …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Sam Smith has the “opposite” of body dysmorphia now. The ‘Unholy’ singer struggled in the past with the mental disorder, where someone becomes obsessed by a perceived flaw in their appearance, …Read More »
Jeffree Star’s Fans SCRAMBLE To Uncover Identity Of Mystery ‘NFL Boo’ As Makeup Artist Drops Latest Clue With New LoverPublished by Radar Online Mega Jeffree Starsent the internet on fire when he casually dropped photos showing him cuddled up to who he described as his “NFL boo” — and now, fans are scrambling to uncover …Read More »