Novak Djokovic of Serbia battled Cypriot Marcos Baghdatis for five hours to advance to a semifinal showdown with Rafael Nadal, below, in the fourth longest match in Wimbledon history. The 20-year-old cutie loves to take his shirt off when he wins — and who’s complaining? — but was too tired to even do so after this epic (so I’ll just post a photo of him from yesterday’s win over Lleyton Hewitt instead). Roger Federer awaits the winner of Andy Roddick vs. Frenchman Richard Gasquet (who’s also been known to go shirtless), which is going on now, in a tournament that’s been surprisingly exciting given the state of the game.
- Djokovic Owns 80% of a Danish Biotech Firm Working on A Covid 19 Treatment Even As He Declined Vaccines
- Andy Murray Backs Renaming Margaret Court Arena So That Players Can Concentrate on Tennis and Not Her Homophobic Remarks
- Anti-Vaxxer Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for COVID-19 After Hosting ‘Boneheaded’ Tennis Event That Flouted Pandemic Rules, Included Dance Party: WATCH
- Published by Radar Online KCS Presse / MEGA Madonna was in utter shock to discover that Instagram had blocked her from going live, sharing a video of the awkward moment she found out on Friday. “What …Read More »
- Published by AFP Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi, a lifelong Catholic, has been barred from holy communion by the archbishop of San Francisco over her support for abortion San Francisco (AFP) – The …Read More »
- Published by Reuters WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Rudy Giuliani, who served as former U.S. President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, met for more than nine hours on Friday with the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Jennifer Rigby LONDON (Reuters) – The World Health Organization is working on further guidance for countries on how to mitigate the spread of monkeypox, amid concerns cases could spike further in the …Read More »