In his latest Iowa spot, John Edwards uses Bush’s “Mission Accomplished” moment and that movie trailer voice-over guy to present himself as an Iowa hero. But can he bring home the Oscar?
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Gay Santa is Smitten And Flirty, But Love Comes Slowly With Just 1 Night a Year in ‘When Harry Met Santa’, A Norwegian Xmas Ad That May Bring A Tear: WATCH
- Adele reveals Heartbreak on New Single. Hold On Tease is part of Amazon’s Marketing With This Ad
- Published by PopCrush A man took to Reddit explaining he became frustrated after his co-worker began oversharing about her pregnancy with him. At first he didn’t mind talking to her about her pregnancy, but …Read More »
- Published by AFP Simone Biles competing on the vault at the 2016 P&G Gymnastics Championships in St. Louis, Missouri Washington (AFP) – Gymnastics star Simone Biles, actor Denzel Washington and the late tech visionary Steve Jobs …Read More »
Trump thought marching to Capitol with rioting supporters would be ‘a dramatic made-for-TV moment’: reportPublished by Raw Story By Brad Reed A new report from the Washington Post provides more details about former President Donald Trump’s desire to match to the Capitol with supporters who would subsequently illegally break into …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Brenna Hughes Neghaiwi and Arnd Wiegmann SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland (Reuters) – Alois Carnier, 57, and Peter Leu, 67, said “wholeheartedly, I do” to each other on Friday as same-sex marriages became legal in …Read More »