Celebs and unknowns got ready for their close-ups in these shots from a forthcoming book by photographer John Russo called About Face. Russo used type 55 Polaroid film and used natural light.
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Mystery Solved? FBI Arrests Man Accused of Manuscript Stealing in Long-Running Crime Series Confounding Publishing Industry as to Motive
- bell hooks Will Never Leave Us – ‘When I Need To Be Reminded Of How To Love And Fight, I Turn To Her Work’; Start With 3 Books
- Published by Socialite LifeRead More »
- Published by The Kansas City Star When Kris Kobach became Kansas secretary of state 13 years ago, he immediately proposed new election requirements, including showing a photo ID to vote and mandating new voter applicants provide …Read More »
- Published by Tampa Free Press Controversial bills aimed at preventing local governments from removing historical monuments and restricting the types of flags flown at schools and other public buildings appear to be dead in the Florida …Read More »
Orwellian: Architect of New Russian LGBTQ Crackdown Warns Of LGBTQ Threat in Ukraine; Manipulates Rainbow Earring Arrest. Pt. 3Deputy Alexander Khinshtein Supports Ershova…or Does He? [You may want to start with Part 1 or Part 2] It was sort of weird that Alexander Khinshtein, an architect of and advocate for Russia's legislative crackdown on …Read More »