Celebs and unknowns got ready for their close-ups in these shots from a forthcoming book by photographer John Russo called About Face. Russo used type 55 Polaroid film and used natural light.
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Mystery Solved? FBI Arrests Man Accused of Manuscript Stealing in Long-Running Crime Series Confounding Publishing Industry as to Motive
- bell hooks Will Never Leave Us – ‘When I Need To Be Reminded Of How To Love And Fight, I Turn To Her Work’; Start With 3 Books
- Published by Reuters By Karen Freifeld NEW YORK (Reuters) -A longtime senior executive at Donald Trump’s family business pleaded guilty on Thursday to helping the company engineer a 15-year tax fraud, in an agreement that will …Read More »
- Published by Euronews (English) The World Health Organization (WHO) is looking to rename monkeypox after scientists criticised its current moniker as “discriminatory and stigmatising” which has resulted in reportedly vicious attacks on monkeys in Brazil last …Read More »
- Published by AFP US cases have quickly soared to 13,500 since May, when the current outbreak began in Europe Washington (AFP) – Monkeypox vaccines will be made available at Gay Pride and other events as part …Read More »
- Published by City AM By Adam Bloodworth Cruise is one of only a handful of West End openings this August, so thank goodness it’s a hit. A lucky few were already privy to how good Cruise …Read More »