The life of Ted Williams, the homeless man with the "golden voice," continues be an uplifting success story – one that is developing at breakneck speed. The commercial of the first voice-over gig Williams was hired for (a spot for Kraft) since he gained world-wide fame at the beginning of the week has been released. Watch the mac and cheese spot, as well as a making of video, AFTER THE JUMP.
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Duran Duran Has New Music And You Are About To Enjoy it. It’s 2021. Seriously.
- ‘Mayor Pete’ Trailer; Papa Pete Pwns Tucker; 4-Stars for Dr. Rachel Levine; JoJo Siwa’s Perfect 10s; Lynda Carter’s 8 Wonder-full Words: GOOD NEWS
- Published by Tampa Free Press The Tennessee House passed a bill Monday aimed at curtailing the prevalence of rainbow Pride flags in public spaces. The bill would mandate that public schools in the state could only …Read More »
- Published by Raw Story Rep. Lauren Boebert's (R-CO) teenage son was arrested on nearly two dozen charges related to a crime spree in the Colorado district she still represents. Police say 18-year-old Tyler Boebert was arrested …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English ‘Queer Eye' star Bobby Berk is to be replace by Rachel Zoe's former styling associate Jeremiah Brent. Bosses behind the hit Netflix series have been searching for a new member of …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English JoJo Siwa has already named her future children. The 20-year-old star- who is currently single but in recent years has dated Kylie Prew and Avery Cyrus – was sporting a set …Read More »