Lift your spirits today with this bit of shared humanity from Barcelona. Alberto Gestoso, a quarantined pianist in the Spanish city went to his balcony to cheer his neighbors with a performance of “My Heart Will Go On” when he was joined by a saxophonist in the building next door. The duo was applauded by families up and down the street from their own balconies.
- Monkeypox Gay Cases Rise; Europe Hits 100 Total; Triggers Emergency WHO Monkeypox Meeting; Symptoms Mild; Spain Connects Monkeypox virus, Sauna
- Spanish Hospital Draws Gay Health Advocates’ Ire After Listing ‘Homosexuality’ As An Illness On Gay Patient’s Medical Report
- Lava pours out of Canary Island Volcano On La Palma, A Sparsely Populated Island at the North-West Edge of the Spanish Archipelago
James Dean & Marlon Brando’s Alleged Affair Revealed After Casting Agent Exposes Rendezvous With Hollywood StarsPublished by Radar Online MEGA James Dean was claimed to be a mega-fan of fellow screen legend Marlon Brando before they allegedly engaged in an “S&M” relationship, so it may come as no surprise that other …Read More »
Unearthed: Late Lisa Marie Presley Blames Scientology For Michael Jackson Divorce — ‘They Made Sure That I Left Him’Published by OK Magazine MEGA Lisa Marie Presley is holding the Church of Scientology accountable even from beyond the grave. The late singer, who died at the age of 54 on Thursday, January 12, believed Scientology …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Brad Brooks (Reuters) – The legal director of a leading LGBTQ advocacy group on Monday said he is preparing a lawsuit to ask courts to block a new Utah law that prohibits …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Tom Hals, Mike Spector and Dan Levine (Reuters) -A U.S. appeals court upended Johnson & Johnson’s attempt to offload into bankruptcy tens of thousands of lawsuits over its talc products, ruling the …Read More »