RNC Chairman Ken Mehlman: I’m Not Gay

MehlmanThis one slipped by me, but it’s definitely worth returning to…Ken Mehlman came out as a heterosexual last week following the White House Correspondents Dinner:

“I’m not gay. But those stories did a number on my dating life for six months”

In the past, others have done the job of insisting he’s not gay for him, while others have avoided the story. But finally, after years of interrogation and suspicions about the company he keeps, isn’t it refreshing to finally have a straight answer?

Ken Mehlman is a heterosexual.

(ny daily news via washington blade via page one q)

Comments

1. Donald says

Well I am glad he cleared that up. I often caught myself wondering who was holding Kenny’s ankles behind his ears.

2. Tim says

Yeah, I hate when all those guys I had sex with kept insisting that I am gay, I am NOT! Just ask my “roommate.”

3. says

Notice he said “But those stories did a number on my dating life for six months”

NOT saying dating girls, but pretty vauge…hmmm.

4. Marco says

Of course he’s not gay. Republicans don’t swing that way. Ask David Drier, jeff Gannon, Limbaugh or Jim West. They’ll tell ya.

Oh wait, Jeff publicly admitted he was a mo a week or two ago, which was a relief because I just couldn’t tell if he was or not by his man whore screen shots.

5. Chad Hanging says

I don’t want to hear another word about Ken Mehlman being gay until there’s and admission or proof.

6. Robert In WeHo says

Ken Melman is a prick, period. If he is gay, he should get the Roy Cohn Hypocrite of the Millennium Award.

7. Chad Hanging says

I love how he uses his arms. It’s like O’Reilly with the pen in his hand, such an obivous security blanket for an insecure man.

8. Garcon a Paris says

Hmmmm… careful, “not gay” does not necessarily mean heterosexual! He could still come out as bisexual ten years from now…