Here's what I'm listening to now, mid-July. Check 'em out...
1. "TRACKING TREASURE DOWN" (Francis Preve Mix) — Gabriel & Dresden
Preve's mix is a summer dancefloor fairytale.
2. "SENSITIVITY" (Pete Heller's Phela Mix) — Shapeshifters
Pete Heller in with a mix that makes you perk up your ears...
3. "NATURAL HIGH" — Tosca
If you're into elegant chilling this will fit right into your schedule.
4. "FEELS LIKE LOVE" (Morjac Mix) — Teamsters
This one grew on me like a bad rash, I mean a good rash.
5. "I'M LISTENING" (Lenny B's Extended Club Mix) — Madison Park
I know she's listening, but to what? Perhaps this irresistible thingamajig.
6. "1983" (Eric Prydz Mix) — Paolo Mojo
I'm not quite sure what this is, but it's highly addictive and Prydz is da bomb.
7. "WAKE UP" (Ola Salo & Jens Anderson Rmx) — Lo-Fi-Fnk
Swedish electro duo set out lush smorgasbord of beats and vocals.
8. "NEW HORIZON" (Club Remix) — John Parr vs. Tommyknockers
Slightly annoying chunk of 80's cheese nostalgia, hard to resist.
9. "DOWNTOWN" (SMD Remix) — Peaches
A bit of a horse of a different color for a potty-mouthed electro chick.
10. "FUGITIVE" (Richard X Extended Mix) — Pet Shop Boys
Another epic journey with the Boys.
All previously recommended "In Heavy Rotation" tracks can be found here.
And these are four albums I'm listening to at the moment, Zero 7's latest folk-electronic quilt The Garden, Ulrich Schnauss' ambient EP ...Passing By which is just dreamy, Bob Sinclar's Western Dream which must be a dream since it comes from a Frenchman who was raised in central Paris, and finally the Pet Shop Boys' remix album Fundamentalism which contains some great mixes of the tracks off their latest album Fundamental.