Comments

1. mr. garrison says

I guess when Demi married Ashton she knew she wasn’t really getting a husband, but a fourth child instead.

2. patrick nyc says

I saw a clip of his interview and I think he was very funny, especially about them fuzzing the shots of his ass crack. People don’t give him enough credit. He is a pretty boy and has much to learn, just watch one of his stupid punked shows, but he is very pleasant on the eyes as well and does not give a shit about what people or the media say about him.

3. Marco says

I honestly can’t stand him, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Dan Savage’s Ashton/Brad Pitt fantasy come to life. There go my morals – again.

4. peterparker says

Andy,

Could you make these shots into a permanent banner for towleroad? *Please?*

xo
    peterparker

5. dave says

Assuming that Kutcher is a “kid” or not intelligent seems pretty ridiculous. He’s almost 30 years old, a millionaire with a successful business. Kutcher found happiness with an older woman. Big deal.

6. Brian says

I think it’s hilarious. Low brow humor to be sure, but pretty funny. The best part is that Demi Moore was taking the pictures.

7. 000000 says

Yeah, testing the security. Because publicity has NOTHING to do with it. The things one is reduced to after co-starring with Kevin Costner backfires…

8. Oscar says

Who cares what a overindulged rich asshole does?. Some years back while in DC I had to piss and did it at one of the cherry blossoms. So what?. Jefferson didn’t even missed a wink. I rather have Homeland Security guarding our airports than looking for some asshole showing his asshole to Lincoln’s statue. Now, if he had shown his asshole to Abe in person, that would have been something. And for the rest, let Demi deal with the brat, after all, she’s the one bedding him.