Anderson Cooper | Donald Trump | Miss USA | News | Rosie O'Donnell | Tara Conner | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Trump and Rosie Open Season of Peace and Good Will

While traveling, I missed the feud that erupted between Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell following Trump's pardon of Miss USA Tara Conner following the revelation that she had used cocaine. Makes me think I should travel more often.

Comments

1. At the risk of repeating what's already been said, I love Rosie! To me she represents "real people", with all that is entails. She says it like it is, she's passionate, unscripted, loving and funnay. She's the reasons why we need more lesbians on television.

And Donald Trump is a angry fuck and always have been. The way he treated Omarosa (as much as anyone can dislike her), Kwame and Randall alone should have clued in everyone. I can't wait till that show of his gets cancelled and he enters rehab.

Posted by: Da | Dec 22, 2006 11:28:35 AM

2. Probably best not to lump that nutbag Omarosa in with Kwame and Randall.

Posted by: The Malcontent | Dec 22, 2006 3:03:49 PM

3. Enough about Donald and Rosie. Wasn't Anderson just gosh-darn cute???

Posted by: Mark | Dec 22, 2006 3:57:37 PM

4. I'm not a fan of Rosie or Trump, I'd like to see both of them disappear from television, however, if it means more cute takes on celeb feuds by Anderson Cooper, then I guess they can stay.

Posted by: Ron | Dec 22, 2006 11:41:58 PM

5. What I want to know is why does anyone care what either of these two big mouths have to say? I happen to like Rosie, and I happen to really dislike Trump. But neither of these people's opinion on this kind of topic is really worth anyone's time discussing. Of course, now I have made a total hypocrite out of myself, because here I am discussing the on-going discussion. It looks like I fell into my own trap. I wonder what Rosie and Donald would think? Oops, there I go again!!

Posted by: Michael D. Fein | Dec 23, 2006 3:53:25 AM

6. If Rosie toed the line and lived a lie, she would be as big as Oprah now. She could have had it all, talk show, magazine, you name it, but she walked away for herself and her family. Kelli loves her for a reason, and it's not fame or money. Now that she's back on tv, she's better than ever. Whatever her faults, she is now leading the charge for visibility for gay families (like it or not) in addition to helping disadvantaged kids of all ages and races. And I say God bless her.

Posted by: KC | Dec 23, 2006 12:25:47 PM