Calendars | David Beckham | Football | Great Britain | News | Sports

David Beckham Irked To Be Cleaning House in the Nude

Calendar4Thou shalt not soil Brand Beckham. Or hire a nude look-alike to clean it up.

Although a rep. for the British footballer says that a look-alike calendar featuring a scantily-clad David Beckham clone "isn't even on his radar", there are some reports that Becks is angry about his inclusion in a 2007 "Celebrity Hunk Around the House" calendar.

The calendar features models meant to look like Becks, Prince William, and Brad Pitt doing household chores in the buff and is being sold on gay (and adult) websites.

Said one source to DailySnack.com: "The calendar has become a bit of locker-room joke for David’s old England team-mates. They all think it’s hilarious, but David doesn’t find it quite so funny. He’s upset and angry about the calendar because it’s basically making him look a bit of a fool. Also there’s the children to consider. Brooklyn, especially, is of an age where if he or any of his friends see the calendar they’ll think it really is David. And if it’s being sold on the high street, everyone will be able to see it. It’s on adult sites, which isn’t something David is happy about. He also doesn’t like the fact they’ve copied his tattoo designs, which see the names of his three sons etched on his back."

It looks like Becks' look-alike is the same chap sent out to hawk the Posh and Becks fragrances earlier this year. This time, however, he's selling something entirely different, and it certainly doesn't come close to the real thing.

See the full front and back calendar shots after the jump...

Calendar1 Calendar2

Comments

1. Poor Brooklyn... what happens when Staten Island or Queens sees it as well?

Posted by: Mikey B | Dec 4, 2006 5:33:48 PM

2. Those are absolutely the worst celebrity look a likes that I have ever seen. They're not even cute! I look more like Brad Pitt than that guy, and believe me, I don't look anything like Brad Pitt.

Posted by: sam | Dec 4, 2006 5:40:01 PM

3. If Becks were a tina whore...

Posted by: Dan | Dec 4, 2006 6:07:19 PM

4. Oh my goodness ... those are awful "models".

Heck, if I was hunky Beckman I would be suing too. For defamation of character or no, simply sue for ruining his hottie look!

Posted by: FunMe | Dec 4, 2006 6:55:52 PM

5. I'm no fan of Beckham but that guy WISHES he looked like David.

Posted by: Je | Dec 4, 2006 7:21:20 PM

6. Lookalikes? ...More like maybe-somewhat-likes. I hope the Becks wins this one, we want real Becks-nudity...and Wills and Brad.

Posted by: Ted B. (Charging Rhino) | Dec 4, 2006 7:53:38 PM

7. LOL Dan.

Now we know why Beckham is pissed.... it's not the tactless approach, the innuendo. It's that his lookalike is more akin to Clay Aiken **shudders** Now I have that image stuck in my skull.

Posted by: mark m | Dec 4, 2006 11:40:10 PM

8. It's a simple case of appropriation. However, everyone's right -- they don't look like they are supposed to and for that reason, Beckham could likely lose the case. Eww, they are fugly aren't they?

Posted by: Greg | Dec 5, 2006 6:45:50 AM

9. ewwwww this guy is sauch a fag!!! poser i luv david beckham!!! i'd be pissed if some gay guy was possing as me too lol!!!

Posted by: mrs.future beckham | Dec 5, 2006 6:24:41 PM

10. DEAR CLINT MAURO: YOU ARE A HUNK. I LIVE IN TERRE HAUTE. EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT. YOU ARE ABLE TO UPLOAD A FEW POSES. EMAIL ME ABOUT YOURSELF. IAM OLDER BUT A NICE PERSON. PLAYED FOOTBALL IN GRADE SCHOOL. LEFT TACKLE. WONDERFUL BOD!! KEN

Posted by: KEN NEWLIN | May 8, 2007 3:49:33 AM