Daniel Radcliffe | London | News | Photography | Theatre

Daniel Radcliffe Equus Promos

Equus1 Equus2

Two months after the release of the charged Equus poster, 17-year-old Daniel Radcliffe has galloped further from his Harry Potter image with a set of salacious promo photos for the West End production.

Considering Radcliffe's age, the photos have sent shock waves out to some loyal Potter fans, although the play's producer David Pugh, had an entirely different reaction: "There was no hesitancy about taking his clothes off - he has a confidence in his own appearance. With the performances that I've witnessed, when that boy takes his shirt off, Harry Potter has flown out of Hogwarts for good. We had never seen Dan with clothes off before. We all went 'wow!'."

You may have missed...
Harry Potter's Daniel Radcliffe, Naked in Equus [tr]

Click to enlarge. One more after the jump...

Equus3 Equus4

Equus5

Comments

1. Beautiful horse..

Posted by: atheist | Jan 30, 2007 2:33:20 PM

2. Suddenly I feel like all those middle aged straight men who sat around and counted the days and hours until the Olsen twins turned 18.

Posted by: peterparker | Jan 30, 2007 2:34:52 PM

3. OK, I am SOOOOoooooOOOO happy to see him almost 100% naked. I have such a crush on this kid it's scary. He is a hottie -- I don't care what anyone says.

Posted by: Scott | Jan 30, 2007 2:35:00 PM

4. Hmm, Harry Potter has quite the happy trail to that magic wand of his.

Posted by: EricW | Jan 30, 2007 2:37:09 PM

5. LOL @ Peter!

Posted by: Je | Jan 30, 2007 2:40:27 PM

6. Agreed, Peter. I think he's turned out to be quite a handsome young man. But I haven't shaken the image of that cute kid just yet.

At some point I stopped viewing Jake G as that nice looking kid and suddenly as a sex object, so maybe the same will be true of Radcliffe.

Posted by: mark m | Jan 30, 2007 3:46:32 PM

7. It wasn't that long ago when tongues wagged about a young Neil Patrick Harris taking the louche-role of the MC in "Caberet" on Braodway as a way to mature as an actor, and to break the restraints of being "Doogie Houser".

Would you prefer DR suffer the professinal and personal-fates of the "two Cories"?...

Posted by: Ted B. (Charging Rhino) | Jan 30, 2007 4:02:58 PM

8. In the much higher res version linked below of the HOT jeans pic [unfortunately copyright marked but still delicious] they have obviously darkened part of his "trail" [contrast the hair above and below it in the photos with the horse] either on set or in Photoshop [possibly even adding some hair in contrast to its appearance in the photo, not here, of him with his nude female costar]. But, regardless they're wonderful, and far less salacious than the bathtub scene in the Potter film, complete with a fairy or whatever diving below the water to see the Full Harry.

Posted by: Leland | Jan 30, 2007 5:08:18 PM

9. he's even gotten my gay girl panties in a twist. damn.

Posted by: canary | Jan 30, 2007 5:56:06 PM

10. Daniel Radcliffe is so friggin handsome. What a cutie he turned out to be.

Posted by: yummy yummy | Jan 30, 2007 6:06:17 PM

11. one word sums (er, cums) it all up - yummy!

Posted by: beb | Jan 30, 2007 10:03:29 PM

12. I can't believe the stupid comments - he's an actor, his name is Daniel Radcliffe and he's not Harry Potter. I think he is rather hot, and that treasure trail - well well well, he's definitely not Harry Potter. Go Daniel!!! And the rest of you who have a problem with this - for God's sake, get a life and let the MAN have his career. I'm sure he doesn't want to be Harry Potter his whole life.

Posted by: david | Jan 30, 2007 10:15:58 PM

13. I second (third) Becks07. Come on, Andy, stop titillating.

Posted by: sam | Jan 31, 2007 12:08:49 AM

14. He's definately gonna be smoking hot within a couple of years

Let's start a petition for Daniel to be the next James Bond...after the current Daniel has finish his run of course

Soo many hot Daniels...hard to keep up!

Posted by: steve | Jan 31, 2007 1:56:11 AM

15. Indeed, he cannot be Harry Potter for his whole life if he wants to have an acting career and not be known as yet another star child actor who vanished once he was no longer a child.

Yes, he is turning out nicely; never a sure thing with the Brits. (I daresay he's going to be a bit of a bear though. Not exactly the sort to keep the interest of a chicken hawk..... :))

Posted by: RedCedar | Jan 31, 2007 2:14:46 AM

16. I think it's great that he wants to step out of the HARRY POTTER shadow and do his own thing. Coming forth not only as a man in his career but his life as well. Besides that..who woulda guessed the kid with the taped glasses, would be so absolutely yummy!?

Posted by: moonwitch | Feb 1, 2007 2:04:33 AM

17. Hi so where do I go to see the complete photo where's the beef I love the photos but I would love to see his cock there I said it ahh! thats better .

Posted by: Tim | Feb 1, 2007 11:38:12 PM

18. Wow harry is naked yummy. I am very happy to see daniel naked. I already want to see him. He is hottie. If any one have a chat address od daniel so send me at harry.potter_dan@ yahoo.com. I am waiting for your more sexy pic i wanna make friendship with dan so please send me your chat address on my id i am the world greatest fan of you dan. You are hot ofcourse and i dont care on comments of anyone. Please send ur hot pics on my address. bye sexy

Posted by: Danial | Feb 3, 2007 10:56:08 AM

19. Two of my favorite animals!

All in all I have to congratulate Daniel for his accomplishments and to extend my gratitude for his acting skills which have amused and entertained me these past years and in certainty will continue to entertain me. Best of luck and much success to you!!!

Okay, I admit he is adorkably sexy and kudos to him for that.

Posted by: Edensasp | Feb 3, 2007 3:26:15 PM

20. To BECKS07 - Your post is an absolute delight to read and re-read again.

I love the varied opinions and the eloquent ways they are presented! Thanks Folks!!

I personally wish DR all the best with his transition from child actor.
    He is a very talented young man and should be encouraged every step of the way.

Posted by: Phillip in Oz | Feb 3, 2007 11:17:59 PM

21. GROSS...commercialism.
    The play must be real aweful for them to have to use Harry Potter's pubes to sell it.

Still it's nice pubes. And a nice horse.

I'm certainly waiting for the inevitable youtube moment of the on stage performance.

Posted by: xuxu | Feb 3, 2007 11:26:30 PM

22. to shane he is 17

Posted by: frank | Feb 5, 2007 4:55:00 AM

23. luv that HARRY!!!!!

Posted by: john | Feb 5, 2007 6:31:22 PM

24. Ag my Donner My vok as hy maar net 3 jaar ouer was, Ta she feizhang feizhang hao de shuai ge

Wo hao ai hao ai DR

Nice. yes of all the word in the dictionary i used nice cause it describes all the thing a can feel

Posted by: Loffieq | Feb 7, 2007 7:01:12 AM

25. 1]The age of consent in the UK is 16. 2]He can have SEX.3]HE IS 17.4]HE IS AN ACTOR.YES the post is STRONG BUT SO IS THE PLAY'S SUBJECT ,AND IF THE PLAY DOES GO TO THE STATES HE WILL 18 BY THEN AND THE POSTER WILL PROBABLY BE CHANGED [AFTER ALL WE DON'T WANT TO OFFEND THE ANIMAL RIGHTS PEOPLE] HOPFULLY TICKETS WILL SELL ???

Posted by: Frank | Feb 10, 2007 6:56:45 AM