Gay Slurs | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

A Special Message from a Self-Loathing Closet Case

WARNING: The video contains language that some may find offensive, pathetic, or hilarious.

Who does Mary think she's fooling?

Via Dan Savage and Good as You.

Comments

1. HOLY CRAP - who in their right mind would sing such a ridiculous song!?!? This guy is a totally ignorant fool!

Posted by: Alex | Jan 23, 2007 2:20:40 PM

2. Please tell me this is just a parody of the ex-gay movement.

Posted by: Ken Anderson | Jan 23, 2007 2:23:31 PM

3. I think I just crapped fag shit in my pants. Is this foreazzle? Hilarious either way. As a gay man, I hope that is the best they have.

Posted by: otto | Jan 23, 2007 2:25:48 PM

4. God bless you, YouTube, for giving struggling comic geniuses and raving idiots the exposure they so obviously crave.

Posted by: Quakerjono | Jan 23, 2007 2:28:23 PM

5. I love that the "god hates fag" video starts and ends with a heart, the symbol of love. Doesn't matter how many songs that guy sings he will still be a fag.

Posted by: Patch Rock | Jan 23, 2007 2:30:15 PM

6. what a joke that a fat closet case would sing a song about God hating anyone.... he obviously is hiding behind his guitar in public and shoving the mike up his ... in private! pathetic that hateful people work God into their hateful discriminatory ways.. what i cant understand is why gays do not unite and stand up for our rights.... there are soooooooo many of us, we just need to be a united force!

Posted by: jake | Jan 23, 2007 2:34:30 PM

7. I just want to know if it real-or a dumb (stupid) youtube thing??

Posted by: Andrew | Jan 23, 2007 2:38:07 PM

8. God does not know hate.

Posted by: M | Jan 23, 2007 2:41:06 PM

9. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, WTF?!? I guess god hates him.
    Youtube=best thing ever!

Posted by: Je | Jan 23, 2007 2:42:02 PM

10. Yes BTW-it is real. I went to the website it shows in the first few seconds of the video. Scary place.

Posted by: Andrew | Jan 23, 2007 2:42:20 PM

11. Kinda catchy... you can insert your word of choice. spics, wops, jigs... you name it

Posted by: m | Jan 23, 2007 2:43:17 PM

12. http://www.eveningservice.com/

Posted by: Mike | Jan 23, 2007 2:43:46 PM

13. I danced to it, while drinking a martini and having orgy sex with all the nearest male str8/curious dancers. Got a good beat.

Posted by: Andrew | Jan 23, 2007 2:44:53 PM

14. Does anyone remember that song "Smack My Bitch Up"? Comes to mind...

Seriously, this is the most un-Christian trash I've ever heard. When did Jesus ever say he hated anyone?

Posted by: noah | Jan 23, 2007 2:45:00 PM

15. Hmmm, the hunky guy in the tight red t-shirt features very prominently in this video. Seems like, SOMEONE doesn't hate fags, whatever God may think of them.

Posted by: BR | Jan 23, 2007 2:48:03 PM

16. If it weren't so pathetic, I'd laugh. Seriously, the ex-gay movement is pathetic. Jesus is the only man for him? Please, Mary.

Posted by: xavier | Jan 23, 2007 2:48:25 PM

17. fat, ugly, and in denial ..oh he'll have a very happy life.

Posted by: rob | Jan 23, 2007 2:48:37 PM

18. I'm not a Theologian, but didn't Jesus say it in the Temple?

Don't kill me here-just asking.

Posted by: Andrew | Jan 23, 2007 2:48:50 PM

19. When they get this fucking crazy, the wheels start coming off...let's hope the ex-gay movement folks continue to drive themselves into complete insanity.

And frankly, this is a wonderful tool to help bring straights into the equal rights movement -- just tell all those sk8boarding heshers that if the phobes win they'll have to listen to this kind of music all day on their radios and they'll join with us for sure :-)

Posted by: Becks07 | Jan 23, 2007 2:49:40 PM

20. Scary, he kinda looks like my brother.
    He really is pathetic, because you know he's at some bathhouse getting it in every hole once the recording session is over.
    I'd like to stick that guitar somewhere it would really hurt him (and not for fun).

Posted by: shane | Jan 23, 2007 2:51:30 PM

21. WOW. This would be a perfect theme-song for the Phelps cult.

On a lighter note, WTF is up with that facial hair? Someone needs a queer-eye makeover!

Posted by: Aaron | Jan 23, 2007 2:53:54 PM

22. What the extreme right is the most scared about is what you said BECKS07, people in their teens and early twenties see no problem with gay/bi/les/trg/. It's only the older gents that do. The establishment is frightened by the next two generations when our societie will finally be opened up. (did I spell societie correctly?).

Posted by: Andrew | Jan 23, 2007 2:54:50 PM

23. Is that for real? I mean on their site they list Cyndi Lauper as a safe band and under gay bands, they have " Morrissey(?questionable?)"
    too funny

Posted by: Scott | Jan 23, 2007 2:54:53 PM

24. That is the most repulsive thing I've seen...this week

Posted by: protogenes | Jan 23, 2007 2:55:34 PM

25. I bet God hates shitty pop-rock even more.

Posted by: Will | Jan 23, 2007 2:58:41 PM