Brad Pitt | Magazines | News

BigGayDeal.com

Brad "Don't Forget I'm a Sex Symbol" Pitt in Interview

Brad_pitt_shirtless_1

Brad Pitt sheds the Angelina (and the shirt) and reminds us he's still got it in this month's Interview magazine.

"Once you get older, you get a little closer to yourself, intimate. Certainly this last half a decade I've been very aware of that, more conscious of who I am, how I fit in the thing as opposed to trying to emulate someone else. Though I try to emulate De Niro all the time, who is someone I could never be."

More at Dlisted, interview at JustJared...

Brad_pitt_2 Brad_pitt_shirtless_2

Recent Pitt Stops...
Brad Pitt to Marry Angelina...Where Everyone Can Marry [tr]
Brad Pitt: Wearer of Many Hats [tr]
Brad Pitt Surprised to be on Vanity Fair Cover, May Sue [tr]
Brad Pitt's Blue Wet Dream [tr]

Comments

1. as much as brad is a 5-star hunk, his smoking makes him seem like a genuine loser... you'd think he'd be stronger and abit more with-it.

Posted by: A.J. | Feb 19, 2007 12:38:20 PM

2. How much do you want to bet that this post will recieve more responses than the Barbara Gittings and NJ civil unions posts?

Posted by: Jck! | Feb 19, 2007 12:56:03 PM

3. The man is absolute perfection.

Posted by: peterparker | Feb 19, 2007 1:17:00 PM

4. Hey A.J.,
    If you think Brad is a loser for smoking...what do you think of the selfrightous who feel perfectly legitimate in calling anyone else a loser?
    And commenting on what is really none of their business.
    I guess all his personal and professional success is dwarfed because "he decides" to have a smoke.

Posted by: griffin1573 | Feb 19, 2007 1:53:19 PM

5. If there is something that is more white trash than smoking it’s having children and smoking around them or in the same house as the children. Nicotine is, I am told, more addictive than heroin. Just think how much more beautiful Brad would look if he quit smoking. Smoother skin, clear eyes, fresh breath and whiter teeth not to mention non-stinking cloths.

Posted by: ggreen | Feb 19, 2007 2:02:02 PM

6. Ah..more selfrightous dribble.

"god protect us" from the "trash" who feel its their right to tell everyone else how to live.

Blahhh,blahh,blahh.

Posted by: griffin1573 | Feb 19, 2007 2:14:15 PM

7. I agree Griffin. Utter nonsense.

Posted by: jmg | Feb 19, 2007 3:14:27 PM

8. I see the 'born-again' ex-smokers are checking in. You guys may no longer smoke but I'd bet you would smoke his pole without a second thought or comment. But get in line. Us smokers get to go to the 'head' of the line... pun intended.

Posted by: GaYToR | Feb 19, 2007 3:19:09 PM

9. You know for some people, smoking is a fetish, so to each their own. Brad has always been the prettiest of them all.

Posted by: gay is the new straight | Feb 19, 2007 3:46:49 PM

10. He looks like a heavy smoker.

Posted by: M | Feb 19, 2007 6:21:56 PM

11. so to each their own.
    Posted by: gay is the new straight |

haha, this expression does it for me every time...cause it's supposed to be understanding, yet it seems loaded with quiet judgement at the same time.

Posted by: Da | Feb 19, 2007 7:04:28 PM

12. What has smoking got to do with the most pefectly built man in the world? The smile the eyes, did you all see the photos' of him in Playgirl Magazine, yes my children perfect man. His choices might be questionable but hell haven't we all f'd up our choices. (partners)

Posted by: Dr. Pat | Feb 20, 2007 6:45:34 AM

13. Face it: Having a fag always looks hot in photography. Sacrifice for your ART.

Posted by: take a fag break | Feb 20, 2007 10:17:16 AM

14. Every actor in Hollywood smokes. Even the ones you thought didn't smoke, do. That doesn't justify it, but it's pretty common, so it doesn't surprise me.

Posted by: Paul | Feb 20, 2007 12:30:25 PM

15. Je ne fume pas but... that man could roll around in an ashtray and feed me cigarette butts for dinner and I still would!

Posted by: Mintyfresh | Feb 21, 2007 5:56:41 AM

16. I've seen him on the street. Sorry, but he's a twink. Tiny and waif-like. Very disappointing.

Posted by: Dave | Feb 24, 2007 2:02:25 PM

17. He doesn't do it for me. Never has.

Posted by: Atheist | Feb 25, 2007 11:06:46 AM