George W. Bush | Isaiah Washington | News | T.R. Knight | Television | Transportation

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube: #89

GREY'S ANATOMY: MadTV's take on the character-driven medical drama.

QUEEN MARY 2: Passes under the Golden Gate bridge. The world's largest cruise ship cleared the underside of the span by a margin of only 27 feet.

CONAN O'BRIEN: Hysterical episode of Meet the Press for idiots.

CRISCO: Weatherman Sam Champion digs into the lubricant.

Check out all our guides to the Tube here!

Comments

1. We all know Sam Champion is gay, and this clip is not mildly funny. Yu are inadvertantly feeding homphobia by putting it up. He certainly did not write that segment for Good Morning America. And making it seem like it's a big gay joke does nothing positive for breaking stereotypes.

And it's not very intelligent to post it as if it's even funny.

Posted by: wrong idea | Feb 21, 2007 1:29:56 PM

2. Get her. I know Sam and it's a fucking scream !

Posted by: digger | Feb 21, 2007 1:55:53 PM

3. Not to pick nits but I believe Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas is currently the largest cruise ship in the world. At least they continue to bill it as such. We just returned from the Atlantis Events charter of that ship. (And yeah, I'm too lazy to go look it up.)

Posted by: Davey | Feb 21, 2007 3:34:52 PM

4. That MTP takeoff gets funnier every time I watch it. Even Conan can't help cracking up.

I wish I could do a decent hillbilly impression.
    Seriously, I'd never stop.

Posted by: spazmo | Feb 21, 2007 6:34:11 PM

5. I remember reading Doris Day's autobiography years ago and one of the things she mentioned is that once a week or month(?) she goes to bed with Crisco smeared on her ENTIRE body...I love Doris but she's gotta stink after that one..as for SAM i thought it was funny..and no one but a gay person knows the varied uses for this product.well mostly

Posted by: TC | Feb 21, 2007 6:55:30 PM

6. All I know is, when I turned on GMA and saw that big girl with not one, but two tubs of Crisco...I 'bout died! Could not have been funnier if it was an SNL skit or bit from the Daily Show.

Posted by: hoya86 | Feb 21, 2007 7:28:54 PM