Heather Mills | Jonathan Roberts | News | Television

Jonathan Roberts Chest Wax on Dancing with the Stars

Dwts1

Dancing with the Stars has become a secret guilty pleasure for me. I resisted it for so long, but I seem to have been drawn in this season by a hidden tractor beam in Heather Mills' leg. In any case, some may see this as a sign that ruthlessness to her partners isn't limited to Paul McCartney (she forced Roberts to have the wax because he's hairy and she thought a bare chest would be more appropriate for a Latin Samba) but it was the most interesting part of the show.

Dwts2

Dwts3

Dwts4

Dwts5

You may have missed...
Heather Mills was Hoping for a Gay Partner [tr]

Comments

1. All that beautiful chest hair gone! What a travesty!

I have seriously got to start watcing that show.

Posted by: sam | Apr 17, 2007 10:04:27 AM

2. To not appreciate a beautiful hairy chest like that - she's even crazier than I thought...

Posted by: Edward | Apr 17, 2007 10:05:41 AM

3. A travesty, indeed. How my fingers could have enjoyed exploring that finery. Mm Mm Mm.

Posted by: Eddie | Apr 17, 2007 10:09:04 AM

4. You know, I was starting to like Heather. She seemed to have the strong, plucky thing going on.

Now I see her for the devil-spawn she is.

Posted by: Dan | Apr 17, 2007 10:13:37 AM

5. these are great pics, only she should have tied him down for it. :-0

Posted by: rich | Apr 17, 2007 10:18:52 AM

6. Waxing a beautiful chest like that is a sin! Heather clearly has no taste.

Posted by: Kenneth | Apr 17, 2007 10:20:50 AM

7. He had the perfect amount and pattern of chest hair. How could he allow her to do that to him? Sigh.

Posted by: ebsur | Apr 17, 2007 10:21:01 AM

8. Have you ever had a chest wax, Andy? "Interesting" is not the word I would describe it. More like "Can I please punch someone in the neck now?!" It is a very specific type of pain--I am tattooed and I find *chest-waxing* painful! :-)
    Also, what they didn't show you with that guy is that 1-3 days afterwards your chest is totally covered in angry little red welts.

Posted by: stony_curtis | Apr 17, 2007 10:30:21 AM

9. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The barbarians responsible for chest waxing should have their heads covered in honey and released to a group of starving bears.
    (the two legged kind) lol

Posted by: Bobby | Apr 17, 2007 10:35:13 AM

10. ROFL!!! I love the "H" left behind! I am now very curious just how far down the treasure trail the waxing went!

Marvelous!

Posted by: Rad | Apr 17, 2007 10:36:56 AM

11. My god...this is tragic. Any step toward twinkdom is a step too far.

Posted by: scientitian | Apr 17, 2007 11:00:58 AM

12. OK, people... that does it!! I'm taking my new husband home now... and letting ALL that hair grow back, you hear !?! And you're not getting to play with him ever again... EVER !!! He's gonna play with guys who appreciate the PERFECT chest hair he has. (Thank god nobody's mentioned his PERFECT ass... you people would probably shave it too!! Weirdos!!! Perverts!!!)

Posted by: bojobear | Apr 17, 2007 11:04:20 AM

13. He did look rather good when he was completely waxed and tan dancing with his vest open, lol.

Posted by: Chris in Seattle | Apr 17, 2007 11:14:40 AM

14. he has a nice hairy chest.

Posted by: Travis | Apr 17, 2007 11:24:46 AM

15. Leave that sexy hairy chest alone! He didn't tell her to get a new leg did he???

Posted by: theo | Apr 17, 2007 11:33:22 AM

16. No Theo, that's the next thing of his she's gonna have cut off!

Posted by: hill_w | Apr 17, 2007 11:43:51 AM

17. looks so much better waxed! YUM!

Posted by: Raze | Apr 17, 2007 12:00:02 PM

18. I was screaming at her last night. Waxing his beautiful chest is a crime against hair.

Posted by: madamerouge | Apr 17, 2007 12:00:08 PM

19. She should be hanged for this crime. And Raze-just wait until you try to lick his nips. Your lips are going to be torn to shreds.

ABOLISH THE EPIL-LADIES!

Posted by: Gary | Apr 17, 2007 12:02:23 PM

20. That's one deranged bitch.

Posted by: Brian | Apr 17, 2007 12:03:00 PM

21. I'm sorry but there always seems to be a very misandristic element to these televised chest waxings.

It's always done by a woman and it is always done in a way that is degrading, demeaning and immasculating to the man (and men in general).

I find these cutesy little clips to be disgusting and terribly offensive. It's like America's obsession for seeing men hit, kicked, kneed or otherwise assaulted in the groin.

We wouldn't be entertained or amused if a woman was on the receiving end of these stunts. I can't imagine why anyone, especially gay men, should be amused or entertianed by seeing women demean, degrade and immasculate men.

And YES, I am a proud, unapologetic masculist.

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 17, 2007 12:08:10 PM

22. Zeke, I've seen plenty of women getting their legs waxed and they appear to be in just as much pain as the men

Posted by: Dave | Apr 17, 2007 12:14:38 PM

23. That bitch ruins every man.

Posted by: FernLaPlante | Apr 17, 2007 12:25:27 PM

24. Dave, women don't get their legs waxed by men on national television.

I'll assure you, if they did, there would be a national outcry about degrading and abusing women.

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 17, 2007 12:29:21 PM

25. Oh yawn.

Get over it, it will grow back. Probably thicker too.

And some of the comments exhibit misogyny anyway...and what's with Zeke's comment "I cant imagine why anyone, esp. gay men, should be amused or entertained by seeing women demean, degrade, emasculate men"-what, are women the sworn mortal enemies of gay men worldwide?

Strange.