Heather Mills | Jonathan Roberts | News | Television

BigGayDeal.com

Jonathan Roberts Chest Wax on Dancing with the Stars

Dwts1

Dancing with the Stars has become a secret guilty pleasure for me. I resisted it for so long, but I seem to have been drawn in this season by a hidden tractor beam in Heather Mills' leg. In any case, some may see this as a sign that ruthlessness to her partners isn't limited to Paul McCartney (she forced Roberts to have the wax because he's hairy and she thought a bare chest would be more appropriate for a Latin Samba) but it was the most interesting part of the show.

Dwts2

Dwts3

Dwts4

Dwts5

You may have missed...
Heather Mills was Hoping for a Gay Partner [tr]

Comments

1. This made me so sad. Each week I look foward to whatever peeks of chest hair Jonathan was showing and Heather went and runied that! Jonathan looked good smooth, but he's way hot hairy. *Sigh*

Posted by: Jeff | Apr 17, 2007 7:18:23 PM

2. that bitch is all kinds of to' up... what was she thinking?!

Posted by: sam | Apr 17, 2007 8:05:25 PM

3. Oh, lighten-up, for Pete's sake! This was obviously a stunt cooked-up by the writers, not Heather. And it gave us all a chance to see Jonathan with his shirt off, for which I, for one, am very grateful! He's gorgeous with chest hair, he's gorgeous smooth, and he'll be gorgeous at all the stages in between.

Posted by: Paul | Apr 17, 2007 10:08:36 PM

4. Why lighten up? Yes it was a stunt. Most of us think it was a stupid stunt. Why should we not say so?

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 17, 2007 10:36:19 PM

5. The problem is that teenage girls prefer guys who are smooth.

Posted by: Anon | Apr 17, 2007 11:50:53 PM

6. I don't think that's necessarily true Anon.

Besides if they want smooth chests they can become lesbians and leave more of those hot hairy boys for the girls and gay men that will appreciate 'em. ;)

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 18, 2007 9:59:18 AM

7. OH get over it ladies... it DOES grow back.

Posted by: MaxxInOz | Apr 19, 2007 10:03:46 AM

8. WAXING for guys is OVERRATED
    Being hairless is OVERRATED
    I love chest hair, I like smooth chests. They're all good. I think I like a hairy chest more than a smooth chest. Now back hair is a different story, that can go for every male. I also like a nice happy trail and I love hairy legs, they are soo sexy.

Posted by: Carlos Beltran | Apr 27, 2007 10:52:36 AM

9. Jonathan must be gathering those clippings for his new toupee.....LOL .......

Posted by: Pms | May 29, 2007 9:57:00 AM

10. Hairy or smooth chest, it's all good. As long as it doesn't have tits. :)

Posted by: Joseph | May 29, 2007 11:04:29 AM

11. Jonathan does NOT wear a toupee, you idiots!!! He's gorgeous with and without chest hair.

Posted by: Kimberly | Dec 10, 2007 5:40:13 PM