Gay Slurs | Jason Wahler | Laguna Beach | News | Reality TV

Laguna Beach's Jason Wahler in Racist, Anti-gay Arrest Rant

Laguna Beach star Jason Wahler was arrested in Seattle over the weekend for the fourth time in nine months. This time for trespassing and assault.

Jason_wahlerAccording to TMZ, "On March 6, Wahler was sentenced to 60 days in an L.A. County Jail, and must turn himself in sometime before May 4 to begin serving time for roughing-up a tow truck driver. Later this month, he's due in court in North Carolina to answer to charges of resisting a public officer during an underage drinking sweep. He was also busted last August on cocaine possession and other charges in New York City. Busy boy! Wahler's legal troubles now extend to four states including New York, California, North Carolina, and now Washington."

If that (and the recently reported existence of a sex tape with co-star Lauren Conrad) isn't enough, Wahler has also revealed himself to be a racist bigot, TMZ reports: "Officer DePina, who wrote the report, says when Seattle PD arrived they found a 'very intoxicated' Wahler passed out on the floor in a hallway on the third floor. When DePina tried to take Wahler into custody, the former reality star allegedly lashed out, calling the arresting officer 'a nig**r, a fag**t, and a poor f**k.' According to DePina, Wahler also stated, 'that he was rich and would have my ass.' Wahler, who was described as 'belligerent and hostile,' allegedy threated DePina a second time, saying, 'Come down to L.A. county and get your ass kicked!'"

Maybe he'll show his Paris Hilton "no accountability" card and get out of jail free.

Comments

1. String his gay hating ass up! How bout 10 years in the big house for this obvious gay assault! It was a HATE CRIME!!! HATE CRIME!!! HATE CRIME!!!

BOO HOO! Jason doesn't want to be my freind!!!

HE MUST BE MADE TO PAY!

Oh wait, he said "faggot" maybe he just needs "rehab"

Posted by: Mark | Apr 9, 2007 4:36:35 PM

2. Mark, go die. Thanks

Posted by: Jason | Apr 9, 2007 4:42:57 PM

3. Who cares what a drunk says when angry. I just want to see his sex tape. What a hot guy.

Posted by: JP | Apr 9, 2007 4:52:18 PM

4. If I'd known he was gonna be in Seattle, I would have baked a cake...

Posted by: Becks07 | Apr 9, 2007 4:55:53 PM

5. Lock him up. Make sure he's never on tv again.

Posted by: Jack! | Apr 9, 2007 5:14:34 PM

6. Yeah--bigots are always so hot.

Posted by: Boobs | Apr 9, 2007 5:16:57 PM

7. I've known more than a few goodlooking guys who, once I have gotten to know their ugly personalities, lose their physical appeal completely. Goodlooks only get you so far.

Changing the subject... I never watch much of shows like Laguna Beach, The Hills, J-Lo's dance show because of all the reality shows, these select ones seem to be the MOST scripted. I'm convinced these kids were cast for their looks and then they are directed to have conversations based on what the producers have predetermined.

Yes, I know, most reality TV is manipulated, but Laguna Beach seems particularly fake.

Posted by: mark m | Apr 9, 2007 5:27:33 PM

8. Pathetic.

Posted by: Rob (lrdarystar) | Apr 9, 2007 5:40:23 PM

9. Good looks my ASS. The face of a brutish wacko with no top lip to speak of is a real turn on when your standards are already flushed into a sewer, I guess. For you guys that like to role play and do "race/gay bashing" for kicks. Yet, I suspect that's why he got a mention anyway. Trust me, the new trend will be that guys who call you outside of your name are real HAWT!

Posted by: 000000 | Apr 9, 2007 5:42:10 PM

10. I don't think Jason is a gay hater. His best friend in Laguna is Cedric who is a big homo (a hot one at that!). He might have said the word but I wouldn't consider it him hatin' on the gays. I'm sure he played with Cedric when he was in a drunken stupor.

Posted by: Clay | Apr 9, 2007 5:47:48 PM

11. Yes, Jason came to my school, East Carolina University and that's where he got arrested for underage drinking. I didn't really know what happened at the "Rumors" that's the club he went in downtown Greenville, North Carolina.

Anyways, he's no good.

Posted by: Jason | Apr 9, 2007 6:15:32 PM

12. admire him
    admire his home
    admire his drugs
    go be his clone

you fucking idiots have nothing on me

Posted by: Live from Laguna | Apr 9, 2007 6:58:11 PM

13. Who cares. Hated that show. Hated him. He's not cute. At all. Let this be the end of him. Next!

Posted by: fangirlhater | Apr 9, 2007 8:37:22 PM

14. Clay, Cedric isn't actually gay, you know?

Posted by: Gray | Apr 9, 2007 8:46:21 PM

15. are you people actually giving us a serious assessment of a show called Laguna Beach?

Posted by: jmg | Apr 9, 2007 9:11:28 PM

16. If this guy has a publicist/agent, no doubt a fake apology is forthcoming...

"I'm terribly sorry if I offended the black and gay communities...I'm really not a bigot...I will be going into rehab...my family are the ones hurting the most...blah blah blah"

Posted by: John | Apr 10, 2007 1:41:59 AM

17. The kid is like 20, and was really drunk. Go to any party and any collage and you'll hear the same crap out of everybody. I don't blame this kid, its just sadly the times we live in.

Heck, the only reason you even know about this story is because the kid was from Laguna Beach. I see more of a problem with adults making a reality TV show about the love lives of 16-year-olds. And that all those kids' parents allowed them to be on it.

Posted by: lambman | Apr 10, 2007 1:58:55 AM

18. Ok, if this kid was Black and did and said exact same things, the n-word would be flying left and right right now on this comment board and you'd all be in histronics and demanding that he be immediately removed from the show and fired and that GLADD start up a boycott/protest. but??? we just got a lot of stupid excuses from gay guys who wanna do him. super-fucking-pathetic.

Posted by: f.u. | Apr 10, 2007 3:09:35 AM

19. Hey F.U. I completely agree, what a bunch of hypocrites!

Posted by: Mark | Apr 10, 2007 4:21:25 AM

20. Jason who? Wait about 5 more minutes and his 15 will be up and we don't have to read about him on blogs anymore.

Posted by: shane | Apr 10, 2007 7:25:13 AM

21. Jason who? Wait about 3 more minutes and his 15 will be up and we don't have to read about him on blogs anymore.

Posted by: shane | Apr 10, 2007 7:25:50 AM

22. Okay, maybe a minute and 18 seconds.

Posted by: shane | Apr 10, 2007 7:28:12 AM

23. What a charming young man.

Posted by: Brian | Apr 10, 2007 9:07:53 AM

24. Yet another cute asshole.

Posted by: Bill | Apr 10, 2007 9:25:16 AM

25. F.U., exactly. If this were a 20 year old black male causing trouble in four states, I doubt the "boys will be boys" crowd would rush to his defense like this.

But since it's a "cute" white boy, the little darling must be wide-eyed and innocent. And everything he does is a "youthful indiscretion."

Posted by: John | Apr 10, 2007 11:21:28 AM