Laguna Beach‘s Jason Wahler in Racist, Anti-gay Arrest Rant

Laguna Beach star Jason Wahler was arrested in Seattle over the weekend for the fourth time in nine months. This time for trespassing and assault.

Jason_wahlerAccording to TMZ, “On March 6, Wahler was sentenced to 60 days in an L.A. County Jail, and must turn himself in sometime before May 4 to begin serving time for roughing-up a tow truck driver. Later this month, he’s due in court in North Carolina to answer to charges of resisting a public officer during an underage drinking sweep. He was also busted last August on cocaine possession and other charges in New York City. Busy boy! Wahler’s legal troubles now extend to four states including New York, California, North Carolina, and now Washington.”

If that (and the recently reported existence of a sex tape with co-star Lauren Conrad) isn’t enough, Wahler has also revealed himself to be a racist bigot, TMZ reports: “Officer DePina, who wrote the report, says when Seattle PD arrived they found a ‘very intoxicated’ Wahler passed out on the floor in a hallway on the third floor. When DePina tried to take Wahler into custody, the former reality star allegedly lashed out, calling the arresting officer ‘a nig**r, a fag**t, and a poor f**k.’ According to DePina, Wahler also stated, ‘that he was rich and would have my ass.’ Wahler, who was described as ‘belligerent and hostile,’ allegedy threated DePina a second time, saying, ‘Come down to L.A. county and get your ass kicked!'”

Maybe he’ll show his Paris Hilton “no accountability” card and get out of jail free.

Comments

1. Mark says

String his gay hating ass up! How bout 10 years in the big house for this obvious gay assault! It was a HATE CRIME!!! HATE CRIME!!! HATE CRIME!!!

BOO HOO! Jason doesn’t want to be my freind!!!

HE MUST BE MADE TO PAY!

Oh wait, he said “faggot” maybe he just needs “rehab”

2. mark m says

I’ve known more than a few goodlooking guys who, once I have gotten to know their ugly personalities, lose their physical appeal completely. Goodlooks only get you so far.

Changing the subject… I never watch much of shows like Laguna Beach, The Hills, J-Lo’s dance show because of all the reality shows, these select ones seem to be the MOST scripted. I’m convinced these kids were cast for their looks and then they are directed to have conversations based on what the producers have predetermined.

Yes, I know, most reality TV is manipulated, but Laguna Beach seems particularly fake.

3. 000000 says

Good looks my ASS. The face of a brutish wacko with no top lip to speak of is a real turn on when your standards are already flushed into a sewer, I guess. For you guys that like to role play and do “race/gay bashing” for kicks. Yet, I suspect that’s why he got a mention anyway. Trust me, the new trend will be that guys who call you outside of your name are real HAWT!

4. Clay says

I don’t think Jason is a gay hater. His best friend in Laguna is Cedric who is a big homo (a hot one at that!). He might have said the word but I wouldn’t consider it him hatin’ on the gays. I’m sure he played with Cedric when he was in a drunken stupor.

5. Jason says

Yes, Jason came to my school, East Carolina University and that’s where he got arrested for underage drinking. I didn’t really know what happened at the “Rumors” that’s the club he went in downtown Greenville, North Carolina.

Anyways, he’s no good.

6. John says

If this guy has a publicist/agent, no doubt a fake apology is forthcoming…

“I’m terribly sorry if I offended the black and gay communities…I’m really not a bigot…I will be going into rehab…my family are the ones hurting the most…blah blah blah”

7. lambman says

The kid is like 20, and was really drunk. Go to any party and any collage and you’ll hear the same crap out of everybody. I don’t blame this kid, its just sadly the times we live in.

Heck, the only reason you even know about this story is because the kid was from Laguna Beach. I see more of a problem with adults making a reality TV show about the love lives of 16-year-olds. And that all those kids’ parents allowed them to be on it.

8. f.u. says

Ok, if this kid was Black and did and said exact same things, the n-word would be flying left and right right now on this comment board and you’d all be in histronics and demanding that he be immediately removed from the show and fired and that GLADD start up a boycott/protest. but??? we just got a lot of stupid excuses from gay guys who wanna do him. super-fucking-pathetic.

9. John says

F.U., exactly. If this were a 20 year old black male causing trouble in four states, I doubt the “boys will be boys” crowd would rush to his defense like this.

But since it’s a “cute” white boy, the little darling must be wide-eyed and innocent. And everything he does is a “youthful indiscretion.”

10. scientitian says

“Cute” in a trailer-trashy kind of way I guess. I have no pity for the “I’m rich, you can’t touch me” types. There’s boys will be boys, and then theres charged-3-times-in-a-year-road-to-a-lethal-drug-overdose. People who show this kid any mercy are not doing him any favors. It is quite true that the extremely wealthy and the extremely poor are the most messed up in our society.

11. Kermit says

He looks like that TAKE A BITE OUTTA’ CRIME dog… what’s his name? This guy is so lame… looks like he’s spending too much money on booze and not enough on DEODORANT and Mach III razors! Oh yeah, in person… I truly wanted to tell him to pull his fucking pants up or at least go steroid-pump so you can grow an ASS! This dude was surfer-board flat! What a disappointment in person. Fuck his money…he was so very disappointing.