Larry Birkhead | News

Male Model Claims to be Larry Birkhead's Gay Lover

Larry_birkhead

In the latest chapter of the Anna Nicole saga, a male model from Kentucky has come out of the woodwork, claiming to the National Enquirer that he is Larry Birkhead's former gay lover. 38-year-old male model Kerrick Ross tells the tabloid that he met Birkhead (who has already begun shilling photos of he and his new daughter to the gossip rags) at "a cocktail party in Louisville around mid-2000 when Birkhead was a struggling real estate agent and writer, angling for a show business career in Hollywood. "

KerrickSaid Ross: "America doesn't know the whole story about Larry Birkhead...He apparently had sex with Anna Nicole and fathered her baby, but there is no question: He also had sex with me! We were together for about two months and had sex eight to 10 times, always at my apartment. He often spent the whole night with me...I had been 'out' for a long time, but Larry was not out of the closet — and he was terrified about his family, who were devout Southern Baptists, finding out he was having a gay relationship. He was especially afraid of his father finding out. He said, 'If my Dad knew about this, he would kill me! He was more comfortable saying he was bi-sexual. I never knew him to go out with women when we were together, but I found out after we broke up that he had been seeing women."

Birkhead's camp claims the tabloids are getting revenge for the sale of the above pics to OK magazine, and says that lawsuits are imminent.

UPDATE: A Towleroad commenter has tracked down Kerrick's Friendster profile.

Comments

1. Kerrick Ross is just another vacuous Queen of Louisville Gay Society. I'm sure they think they've made the big time by hitting the pages of the National Enquirer. Am sure Kerrick will be hosting a nice cocktail party in the garden of his Old Town home very soon, to celebrate.

The shallow, semi-closeted, self-important Queens of Louisville need to grow up, get a real life an escape Lousiville!

JakeT [Formerly of Louisville]

Posted by: JakeT | Apr 21, 2007 9:03:11 AM

2. Anybody who doesn't think Larry has homosexual leanings is blind. How come there aren't women who've been with him coming out of the woodwork? Answer: there are none. Maybe Anna Nicole found out he was gay, realized she'd never be able to share a life and a child with him, and that's why she split.
    I feel sorry for that beautiful child. Like someone else said in here, rehab by the time's she 13 will be likely.

Posted by: Sandra | Apr 21, 2007 4:47:33 PM

3. So, if he's bi, then denying it will only cause people to assume he's denying EVERYTHING. Either he's gay and totally in the closet, or bi and ... totally in the closet. Either way, the public perception will remain firmly locked at either "secretly gay" or "definitely straight". Sigh.

Posted by: Liam | Apr 29, 2007 1:09:21 PM

4. I was a lover of Kerrick Ross. I can tell you that I have seen (and heard through the years) of MUCH deception from this guy. His modeling career did not take him where he wanted to go. He came from a very redneck and broken, malfunctioning home and has his own personal demons to deal with. He has no right to out Birkhead and I feel he has done this for the money and the fifteen minutes of fame (or shame) it has given him. When Kerrick could not get modeling work he bartended at a gay bar and slept with so many people, how can he remember Birkhead so vividly?
    Michael Siewert

Posted by: Michael Siewert | Apr 28, 2008 7:18:56 PM

5. Considering that Larry Birkhead has not been a "NEWS ITEM" since obtaining custody of his daughter, I suspect that he has been living a reasonably normal life like most of us non news item types. So, why should we care what some nobody wantabee says may or may not have happened in bed years ago? After all, How many Boy Scouts got close to their buddy sleeping out in a tent on a cold, windy, night. How else are we to find out if we are Gay or Strait; or even bisexual?

Posted by: Jerry6 | Dec 2, 2012 10:26:37 PM

6. It's either money or trying to revive a career that never was. Hard working honest people are rare. Many just want to ride the coat tails of any possibility. America dream is about making more money doing very little. Prime examples are the Kardashians. How do you think reality series thrives in our society today?

Posted by: bambinoitaliano | Dec 4, 2012 9:04:21 AM

7. I'm disappointed to see this posted on this site. Who cares if Larry Birkhead is gay? Why does this writer feel it's necessary to possibly out someone who's not out and spread rumors?

Posted by: Sara | Dec 5, 2012 7:26:53 PM

8. It's accept not except, DD

Posted by: Ben | Dec 18, 2012 9:27:48 PM

9. What possible difference could this make to anyone? Larry Birkhead is gay. That news ranks right up there with Anderson Cooper is gay...duh!

Posted by: Sean | Dec 19, 2012 11:59:40 PM

10. And this is a story we need to read.......WHY???

Posted by: Jim | May 12, 2013 8:38:48 AM