Chris Crocker | Jason Lewis | Joseph Gordon-Levitt | Matthew Rhys | News | Television | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube: #116

BROTHERS & SISTERS: Dealing with coming out of the closet.

HIT RECORD: A short film by Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

MORE CHRIS CROCKER: What's wrong with showin' a little leg? (via slog)

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here!

Comments

1. I didn't know Chris Crocker's mom was Betty Butterfield.

Posted by: Brian | Apr 13, 2007 11:19:07 AM

2. Wow, I can't stand that "chris" guy... I can't think of one redeeming quality about him. He's full of himself, not all that bright (that's putting it nicely) and about as mean spirited as they come. I actually was narcissistic enough to watch more than one of his videos after this tube presentation... and laughed out loud when he said, tucked away inside his personality he could secretly be a bitch. Hunny, there's no hiding that 'tude.

Posted by: Ryan | Apr 13, 2007 12:28:54 PM

3. I have a very difficult time watching Jason Lewis in the role of the boyfriend knowing that he said kissing another man onscreen was 'scary'. Pity too...he was always one of my favorites.

Posted by: peterparker | Apr 13, 2007 12:41:29 PM

4. Pardon the ignorance of a non-American bloke: why are we supposed to know this Chris Crocker fellow in the first place?

Posted by: Nick | Apr 13, 2007 12:50:53 PM

5. I am gay and I think that kissing a guy onscreen would be scary also. I don't know what the big deal about having fears on doing something that is extremely controversial. Is a bad thing to be human and worry about how your work might be perceived?

Posted by: Bob | Apr 13, 2007 12:51:40 PM

6. RE: Chris Crocker -- NIce to see Anna Nicole made it back to planet earth.

Posted by: dj | Apr 13, 2007 1:18:55 PM

7. Who the hell is Chris Crackhead, er Crocker and why are we supposed to care??

Posted by: soulbrotha | Apr 13, 2007 2:32:20 PM

8. Brothers & Sisters is a great show.

The blond guy isn't so great as an actor, but that story arc has run it's course. There's supposedly a better story coming for the gay character.

Posted by: Dean | Apr 13, 2007 2:46:30 PM

9. Gross. That kid is so rotten to his grandmother.

Posted by: Ridwah | Apr 13, 2007 3:14:40 PM

10. Too bad Kevin Walker is such an immature jerk on that show. The dialog and plotting are clunky to say the least, which never helps.

Posted by: anon | Apr 13, 2007 4:20:55 PM

11. Chris Crocker, bless her heart, she ain't right in the head. Thats what happen when first cousins marry

Posted by: dannyboy | Apr 13, 2007 4:45:27 PM

12. I kinda like the Chris kid, or atleast I understand where he is trying to go. He is trying to break down the normative parameters society has established and I think its admirable...unfortunately he is not too bright, is a total jack ass to his grandmother, and kinda loses me when he says the whole cellulite thing at the end. I appreciate that some people are trying to tear down the social constructions of normal and abnormal, but not if you're a dickhead in the process.

Posted by: arie | Apr 13, 2007 7:30:49 PM