Brady Quinn | Football (American) | News | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Brady Quinn Demonstrates Another Kind of Touchdown

Brady_quinn_crotch
For more on Brady Quinn, click here.

Via Deadspin come these shots of NFL draft pick #22 and Bruce Weber model Brady Quinn enjoying a bit of something with his buddies.

The former Notre Dame quarterback, once expected to be a #1 or#2 draft pick, sank to #22 last weekend but was picked up by the team he wanted to play for anyway, the Cleveland Browns.

Brady_quinn_crotch_2

You may have missed...
Brady Quinn Hits the NFL Combine [tr]

Comments

1. Um...I love me some Brady. If anyone watches Pardon the Interruption on ESPN, the reason he sank so low is that most NFL teams were not in need of a quarterback this year except for Miami. Most teams were looking to add to their offensive and defensive lines, not quarterbacks and special teams.

Posted by: Matt | May 4, 2007 9:18:15 AM

2. Yea Brady! Cleveland, lucky us!

Posted by: Jocko | May 4, 2007 9:43:54 AM

3. Sometimes straight guys are so weird (and gay) when it comes to their bonding rituals. I wonder what the joke was. But whatever the real reason those pictures are more than a little titillating! Thanks Andy.

Posted by: BVC | May 4, 2007 9:50:04 AM

4. I can't wait to hear the agents/ pr people spin these pics.

Is it even possible to spin these? A hand on another guys crotch is just that= a hand on another guy's crotch...... just like fire is hot and water is wet. No way to spin these, but it will be funny to see them try.

Posted by: pacificoceanboy | May 4, 2007 9:50:15 AM

5. What. The. Hell?

And there's not one... but TWO photos!

Hey, I am all for guys touching other guys... but I just don't get this one.

Posted by: Jonathon | May 4, 2007 9:52:58 AM

6. Straight guys are so gay.

Posted by: Jak | May 4, 2007 9:53:14 AM

7. >Straight guys are so gay.

Like the old "What's the difference between gay guys and straight guys?"

A. Gay guys like to get fucked, while straight guys **love** to get fucked.

Posted by: Mike | May 4, 2007 10:17:31 AM

8. That kind of picture is going to get him in trouble in Cleveland, a town staunchly anti-gay no matter how they try to sell themselves. I love it!

Hell, I've been called "fag" walking into where I work in this backwards city.

Posted by: ray | May 4, 2007 11:22:57 AM

9. adorable.

Posted by: gwyneth cornrow | May 4, 2007 11:40:08 AM

10. The only one that's not gay in these pics is the guy on the far left in the first one...he's the only tool with pleated pants on. Everyone else is appropriately outfitted in flat fronts and pastel polos. GAY!

Posted by: Joey | May 4, 2007 11:40:33 AM

11. Joey, you tool! Everybody knows we don't wear pleated pants when approaching maximum density. It just isn't done.

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | May 4, 2007 11:51:16 AM

12. Redacted: FizziekruntNT, you tool! Everybody knows you should read a comment thoroughly before responding.

LMAO. Happy Friday, everyone.

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | May 4, 2007 11:53:12 AM

13. Outing #43940 complete. Only total flamers behave this way.

Posted by: 000000 | May 4, 2007 12:04:37 PM

14. I don't know why those hot boys took those photos, and I don't care. They are the hottest pics I've seen in ages. Yummy yummy indeed!

Posted by: yummy yummy | May 4, 2007 12:27:56 PM

15. love the rainbow of polos - as "jak" says, straight guys can be so gay. only problem was those hands shoulda been covering up the dockers label...

Posted by: resurrect | May 4, 2007 12:45:06 PM

16. "Welcome to the fraternity, Brady!"

Frankly, I've never seen gay men do this, so they must be confused and drunk str8 guys. Not that hot in my mind either.

Posted by: anon | May 4, 2007 12:49:55 PM

17. I think the homoerotic behaviors exhibited by straight men is often the only way they know of dealing with their awkwardness towards each other and us.

By making light of the situation, they're actually trying to both reaffirm their straightness ("I'm not hiding anything, don't psycho-analyze me") and downplay their discomfort with homosexuality in general ("We're just fooling around, no homophobes here").

I've seen guys say "Lets go blow each other in the restroom" in front of their girlfriends. Supposedly, this is a funny way of 'excusing' themselves from the dinner table. But as the only real gay person in the group, I must admit I have mixed-feelings about this sort of humor.

Posted by: John | May 4, 2007 1:37:13 PM

18. Yet more evidence in support of my theory that football, a game in which one man reaches between another man's legs from behind and grabs a ball and is then tackled by other men, is just society's legitimate outlet for male homosexual desire.

Posted by: JOE 2 | May 4, 2007 2:20:07 PM

19. I've never been so confused and turned on at the same time. HOT!

Posted by: peterparker | May 4, 2007 2:24:36 PM

20. Nice pink Polo pullover you've got on there Brady.

Posted by: PDQ | May 4, 2007 2:36:16 PM

21. brady in a pink shirt seem to enjoy feeling his buddies' crotch. lol. i'd say he's comfortable with his sexuality whatever it is! go for it bro.

Posted by: w | May 4, 2007 3:32:03 PM

22. I too would like to welcome Brady to Cleveland. I can't wait to see what else he's got in store for us!

Posted by: Ryan | May 4, 2007 4:37:40 PM

23. Straight guys ARE so weird. Especially any involved in fraternities. Circle jerks and the like are all straight guy phenomenon. I would really love a psychologist to analyze what's going on here.

I have no problem with Brandy and his friends goofing off. But just don't act like being gay is wrong after you touched your friend's penis.

Posted by: Gino | May 4, 2007 5:12:06 PM

24. Ray - you can be called fag in any city, in any country. It was yelled at to me on Oxford St. in Sydney right after Mardi Gras and no, I was not wearing feathers. :)

Posted by: Mike | May 4, 2007 6:04:39 PM

25. The weekly golf outing - A way to take a few strokes off your score!

Posted by: David | May 6, 2007 11:10:09 AM