Chad White | Fashion Men | Milan | Models | News

Chad White: The Doll You Can Dress Up

Cw1 Cw2

Haven't done a Chad White post in a while, so here's to filling that void. Like a Ken doll, Chad can be dressed up any way you want, and apparently the designers at Milan fashion week know that too.

From left to right, top to bottom - Sailor Chad from Jean-Paul Gaultier, Soldier Chad from John Galliano, 70's track star Chad and Auto Racer Chad from DSquared2.

Cw5 Cw6

And finally, Rock Star Chad from Gaultier and Hamptons Chad from Bottega Veneta.

Cw3 Cw7

A few of these designers have really been popping their Village People pills.

You may have missed...
Chad White Acts Out a Few Equine Fantasies [tr]
Fashion Notes: It's a Jungle Out There [tr]
New York Fashion Week Leftovers: Chad White [tr]
Chad White "Honored" to Have Gay Fans [tr]

Comments

1. And all of them could be "Fire Islan Chad"

Posted by: Rad | Jun 29, 2007 1:23:00 PM

2. I'll take him in the NASCAR racing suit, please!

Posted by: peterparker | Jun 29, 2007 1:24:07 PM

3. He is certainly good looking, but his body is way too thin. You could just grab his legs and crack them in half.

Posted by: Dave | Jun 29, 2007 1:30:23 PM

4. THANKS EVERYONE ON TOWLEROAD FOR YOUR SUPPORT (AND ESPECIALLY YOU ANDY!!!).

Towleroad is my favorite website.

CHAD WHITE.

Posted by: CHAD WHITE | Jun 29, 2007 1:40:27 PM

5. Why can't I be Chad?

Posted by: Dan B | Jun 29, 2007 2:08:33 PM

6. Your friend's on 21st street love ya, chad (and andy)...see you in september for more dress up

Posted by: Chris | Jun 29, 2007 2:12:50 PM

7. Harumph. You never show pictures of ME working the runways of Milan in Jean-Paul Gautlier. And by "runways of Milan" I mean "bus stops of Chicago" and by "Jean-Paul Gautlier" I mean "Old Navy."

Posted by: Jake | Jun 29, 2007 2:13:09 PM

8. The villiage people was the first thing that popped into my head too. Frankly, it might be the camerawork but his legs are too thin. Somehow I doubt he read TR though.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Jun 29, 2007 2:17:31 PM

9. I like the '70's track star & racer. But the best Chad White would be a naked Chad White!

Posted by: David | Jun 29, 2007 2:20:40 PM

10. Uh...was that really Chad responding (above)? If so, OMG!

Posted by: Joe | Jun 29, 2007 2:20:55 PM

11. His legs were the first thing I notice too, but not because I thought they were small. His legs are actually so large they are almost out of proportion to his stick-thin upper body. The legs, by contrast, are muscular and definied.

If you guys don't want him, I'll take ten of him!

Posted by: peterparker | Jun 29, 2007 2:21:23 PM

12. Thick ankles.

(what the heck was that commercial)

Posted by: marks | Jun 29, 2007 2:31:37 PM

13. I'd love to play Chad White dress up, cause what goes on...must come OFF!

Thanks Andy for makin' my heart & a few other things jump.

Posted by: mikey | Jun 29, 2007 2:35:34 PM

14. I'll take Naked Chad, thanks.

Posted by: Jordan | Jun 29, 2007 2:37:22 PM

15. I've a theory that our consideration of what is attractive suddenly rise when that person is in the public eye. In real life I would have no chance with Chad White (not that I'm saying I'm hideous, of course) but I can look at these photos and go, 'meh'. He just isn't floating my boat.

If he came into my place of work I'm sure I'd be flirting my eyes out.

Posted by: Darren | Jun 29, 2007 2:41:10 PM

16. chad has adonis bod, male-model numero uno...
    but somehow the designers never use him seriously on runway.
    he's becoming abit novelty... kinda like ginch-gonch.
    it's a shame because he's a great guy.

Posted by: A.J. | Jun 29, 2007 2:43:42 PM

17. What a spectacular body; you guys who are complaining about certain parts of his body being too thin or too this, are daft. He's all beautiful muscle.

Posted by: Bill | Jun 29, 2007 2:53:27 PM

18. Thanks for posting. I've been having Chad withdrawals for a while now.

Posted by: Dave | Jun 29, 2007 3:13:24 PM

19. Hideous

Posted by: Matt | Jun 29, 2007 3:20:07 PM

20. C'mon guys, the bod is slammin'. Remember, this is a pic of him in isolation so you don't get a real sense of how big he is. If he was standing amid a crowd of ordinary mortals, you'd know just how ample those thighs are...

On the other hand, his face doesn't do it for me...

Posted by: atheist | Jun 29, 2007 3:42:23 PM

21. I DON'T APPRECIATE ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON THIS BLOG!!! I thought you guys were my biggest supporters because you are all a bunch of frivolous twerps.

You have really hurt my feelings. I would appreciate an apology. And I am going to get my agent to sue Andy Towle if he posts any more licensed photos on this site.

CHAD WHITE

Posted by: CHAD WHITE | Jun 29, 2007 4:03:47 PM

22. i'd do any guy wearing Bottega Veneta.

Posted by: A.J. | Jun 29, 2007 4:15:52 PM

23. I CANNOT believe that Chad White actually reads this blog!!! I thought I was the only hot guy who logged onto this website (judging from the other comments).

Posted by: Tony the Tiger | Jun 29, 2007 4:33:47 PM

24. Hey, I'm hot and famous, too! By the way, Tony, I have some real estate in Florida in which you might be interested....

Posted by: DH Pierce | Jun 29, 2007 4:46:26 PM

25. I'm glad to hear that you own the copyright for every single photo ever taken of you Chad.

Posted by: Dave | Jun 29, 2007 5:12:52 PM