Jesse Metcalfe | Miami beach | News | South Beach

Jesse Metcalfe and Friend Get Their Tans On

Jesse_metcalfe

Jesse Metcalfe and friend luxuriate in the Miami sun. Perhaps that's Jesse's 'handler'.

Jesse_metcalfe_2

Comments

1. He's losing the boyish look, but is developing into an even sexier man, if that is possible.

Posted by: Patrick | Jun 8, 2007 10:29:43 AM

2. I wonder what the red marks on his stomach are from?

Posted by: Ridwah | Jun 8, 2007 10:33:55 AM

3. I have never seen the OVERWHELMING appeal of Jesse by the gay community but he does look good here in this pic for once.

I am sure now there will be a flood of rumors he is tanning with his "friend" or "lover". So sad so very sad.

VOTE EDWARDS 2008

Posted by: Charles | Jun 8, 2007 10:40:45 AM

4. homina homina homina....

Posted by: Darren | Jun 8, 2007 10:41:29 AM

5. I have never seen the OVERWHELMING appeal of Jesse by the gay community but he does look good here in this pic for once.

VOTE EDWARDS 2008

Posted by: Charles | Jun 8, 2007 10:43:56 AM

6. I'm thinking post-rehab Jesse is WAY hotter. Me gusta mucho!

Posted by: mikey | Jun 8, 2007 10:46:39 AM

7. I knew I'd seen stubble on his chest before! Stop shaving Jesse! Much better with the hair! WOOF!

Posted by: Wayne | Jun 8, 2007 10:47:24 AM

8. His friend looks like a total queen.

Posted by: RP | Jun 8, 2007 10:47:37 AM

9. Hot!

But straight. Just look at those HORRENDOUSLY banal and unflattering "Board Shorts" both are wearing. No self-respecting gay male would be caught DEAD in something as... plain... as those.

If he or his friend were even remorely gay, we'd be seeing, minimally, a Speedo (ala Ricky Martin), or less...

Posted by: Rad | Jun 8, 2007 10:50:47 AM

10. Wayne, I so agree. I am so tired of these shaved, plucked skinny pretty boys and anyone who calls himself a "boi". Jesse is developing into a real man. He's actually improving with age. Yes, please stop the shaving, waxing or whatever it is you do.

Posted by: Tom | Jun 8, 2007 10:51:12 AM

11. I don't know...that looks like a cocaine comedown to me.

Posted by: Gary | Jun 8, 2007 10:54:15 AM

12. Shaving and waxing is a big part of the Hollywood machine and mandated by men and women alike.

Posted by: Charles | Jun 8, 2007 10:56:44 AM

13. I mean, he is sort of appealing, but his chest looks a bit gelatinous in that shot.

And his friend has total gay-face by the way. Like a skinnier Andy-dick.

Posted by: Andrew | Jun 8, 2007 11:03:40 AM

14. It's obvious he's gay and should be outted. In fact all men are probably gay.

Posted by: Gay Leland | Jun 8, 2007 11:13:20 AM

15. (small print) don't wanna be sued. I spent an evening in an Atlanta hotel (Wyndham Midtown) last year with said person-and his 'handler' at the time. Let's just say I 'believe' (hear me lawyers), that the said person carries two sets of luggage. One for day, and one for evening. He do love him some vodka tho ;)

Posted by: otto | Jun 8, 2007 11:14:08 AM

16. BTW-I have studied this...scientific reasons only of course. I think he may have had chest implants. One looks askew. Just saying.

Posted by: otto | Jun 8, 2007 11:18:14 AM

17. With the emergence of blogs comes the "I saw someone with someone story"...it seems that everyone knows that someone else is gay, bi, binge eater etc..or better yet I saw someone with someone so they must be gay...so many lies get told on these sites because someone wants to feel important and/or powerful in their lives...so sad and pathetic. Gay men especially need to get a handle on this because for many of them it is nothing but wishful thinking and projection.

Posted by: Charles | Jun 8, 2007 11:20:43 AM

18. I guess that old rule still applies and Jesse figured it out, find someone not so "hot" to sit next to you, and you look better!

And, its odd how some of these gay men swoon over guys like him, its not as if he is all that to begin with, more like a groomed to be "pretty" boy for women than anything else.

Posted by: Juan-Pablo | Jun 8, 2007 11:22:28 AM

19. I'd hit it. He looks nice here. And he may be straight. Or maybe my gaydar is broken. His 'friend', though....

Posted by: Xavier | Jun 8, 2007 11:22:46 AM

20. The pimples on his chest say steroids to me! And no straight man allows his pool chair to touch his buddies chair, with overlapping towels. Its not that crowded poolside!

Posted by: Eric | Jun 8, 2007 11:24:28 AM

21. I don't know, I don't mind the board shorts. Not everyone looks good in a speedo... and some guys do look good in board shorts otherwise they would never have become popular.

Posted by: Brian | Jun 8, 2007 11:25:11 AM

22. This is fairly tame stuff here. Hardly proof of anything. Past stuff though...

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Jun 8, 2007 11:26:31 AM

23. Nice tits!

Posted by: JOHN IN MANHATTAN | Jun 8, 2007 11:28:53 AM

24. Charles, I didn't say 'someone saw this, or someone saw that', I said I saw it. I have no need to feel important. I already am. Maybe you need to look withen yourself regarding this issue. Does posting and attempting to degrade other people make you feel important?

Posted by: otto | Jun 8, 2007 11:44:27 AM

25. Those aren't pimples, those are drops of water. That I'd like to lick off... *swoon*

Posted by: Dan | Jun 8, 2007 11:57:40 AM