George Clooney | Matt Damon | News

BigGayDeal.com

Matt Damon Jokes That George Clooney is Gay

Damonclooney

Even more Matt Damon for you. Though joking, Damon apparently spends a good amount of time thinking about man-on-man action. Monsters and Critics reports on his ongoing obsession with George Clooney's sexuality: "George is gay. Everybody knows that. But honestly, I never realised he was gay - even when he was b***ing me off!"
(via popnography)

Comments

1. Why do we all care so much? Why does it matter who fucks whom? It is all so utterly boring it makes me want to start drinking (even earlier in the day).

And WHY is that ugly cunt's picture at the bottom of the screen of all places? Shouldn't it be on the wall of a Republican Propaganda Headquarters someplace?...(or a truckstop restroom?)...(or advertising a dog pound somewhere?)

Posted by: Jordan | Jul 23, 2007 10:01:05 PM

2. The only reason i would care whether George was gay was if he was getting sandwiched by Matt Damon and Brad Pitt!

Other than that, i'm not concerned

Posted by: stephen | Jul 24, 2007 5:20:01 AM

3. Jonathan is telling the truth about Clooney.

As for Damon, he is more like a power bottom, at least he was while in Melbourne Australia back in 2005.

Posted by: Jay | Jul 25, 2007 1:30:56 AM

4. George Clooney isn't gay. He's my biological father and I wish all of you would just shut up already. The parties are for me. I'm twenty-two and I'm gay and out. But I don't think it's necessary to broadcast my sexuality to the entire world simply because my father is a recognized actor. If you think it's a scandal to have a child out of wedlock twenty years ago then perhaps you have a story I guess.

Posted by: BC | Jul 28, 2007 1:45:02 PM

5. Worst kept secret in H-Wood. many a blind item has spilled these beans long ago

Posted by: Richie | Jul 28, 2007 6:27:05 PM

6. I think we have much more to concern ourselves than who is gay and who is not. Homosexuality is as old as time. Move on!!!

Posted by: CHANCE | Oct 10, 2008 9:19:37 AM