David Beckham | News | Steven Klein | Victoria Beckham

Posh and Becks Begin Assault on U.S. Newsstands

Becks2_2

From the new issue of W, shot by Steven Klein.

Becks1_2 Becks3_3

And one more after the jump...

Becks4

(image source)

Comments

1. Oh my.......I have to go have some "personal time" in the bathroom, I hope my ethernet cable reaches that far.....

Posted by: Steven | Jul 10, 2007 6:33:21 PM

2. He is lovely but she is really up her own backside which btw, is the smallest, flattest arse you've seen despite the photographer's attempt to make it look otherwise in those pics.

Posted by: atheist | Jul 10, 2007 6:35:47 PM

3. Meh. The sooner they go away, the better.

Posted by: FanGirlHater | Jul 10, 2007 6:39:06 PM

4. One of the strongest arguments against tattoos I've ever seen. Also one of the strongest arguments *for* leather pants.

Posted by: don | Jul 10, 2007 6:53:32 PM

5. I realize that many people dream to make it in America but the Becks pathetic desperation to be huge here is sickening to witness. They are utter bores.

Posted by: Ron | Jul 10, 2007 6:54:37 PM

6. obvs. posh is not the main attraction here.

Posted by: hughman | Jul 10, 2007 7:01:50 PM

7. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think I just had a heart attack.....that man is CERTIFIABLY BANGIN!!!

Posted by: matt | Jul 10, 2007 7:03:14 PM

8. Big Yawn..............

Posted by: busytimmy | Jul 10, 2007 7:32:32 PM

9. That's funny, I like the tattoos, but I don't like the pants.

And I'm kind of confused by why his underwear goes into his buttcrack like that -- do you suppose it's pinned? Or is it sewn that way?

Posted by: thin mint | Jul 10, 2007 7:34:31 PM

10. I don't care what any of you say... I will do both of them anytime, anywhere. They are quite sexy... not to mention smart as hell in the way they market their goods!

Posted by: ron/e | Jul 10, 2007 7:47:12 PM

11. Yuck. I don't get it, I'm sick of them, why not rename this site "Beckhamroad" instead?

Posted by: homer | Jul 10, 2007 7:47:53 PM

12. So another couple moves to Los Angeles. Hardly the Second Coming. Enough of these people already...

Posted by: Gianpiero | Jul 10, 2007 7:52:09 PM

13. Holy shit.

I love them both. If they want to take over America, Becks can start by invading me ;-)

Posted by: becks07 | Jul 10, 2007 7:52:55 PM

14. not sure why Beckham and Posh rate so much exposure on a gay weblog... he's good looking, a good soccer player, and famous... and that's about the sum of it. these two have nothing to do with being gay, that is except maybe his voice.

perhaps if there's a tangent of fascination here for him (and her) then maybe a weekly Beckham update would be more suitable.

unless it's about google hits.

Posted by: A.J. | Jul 10, 2007 8:03:50 PM

15. Damn that Becks has a nice ass.

Posted by: Jersey | Jul 10, 2007 8:28:33 PM

16. No more, please!

Posted by: stan | Jul 10, 2007 8:30:18 PM

17. Keep the Beckham updates coming, as much as possible!

Posted by: John | Jul 10, 2007 8:46:33 PM

18. I want to fuck both of them.

More beckham updates please.

Posted by: Carl | Jul 10, 2007 8:52:42 PM

19. I don't get what all the fuss over this guy!!! He has no chest and his nips are too small! he is probably a horrible lay!

Posted by: Roger | Jul 10, 2007 9:08:14 PM

20. I thought that maybe his best was behind him but now I see that his behind and back are top rate. So f'ing sexy! For my fellow Americans who don't get it - He is the most popular athlete on Earth. He deserves every ounce of gay blog coverage because he is an icon in fashion as well as beautiful. He is secure in himself unlike most American athletes who are so homophobic that they can't even dress up well for fear of being thought of gay. Long live Becks!

Posted by: Mike | Jul 10, 2007 9:51:38 PM

21. I don't understand why we are supposed to care about them.

Posted by: Daniel | Jul 10, 2007 10:05:53 PM

22. Oh well... does even less for me.

Posted by: Rad | Jul 10, 2007 10:06:32 PM

23. Hrm, well my favorite photo is the mag cover. Unfortunately, I'm left feeling like they are beautiful people without souls that will try to devour mine if I get too close...

I don't wish them bad or anything; I hope they like America. But, er... it's creepy.

Posted by: Rob (lrdarystar) | Jul 10, 2007 10:40:55 PM

24. Umm, I know that this isn't the focus of the photos---but what the hell is wrong with his ear? It's doesn't look human.

Posted by: Paul | Jul 10, 2007 10:49:35 PM

25. All the celebrity worshipping losers will be in heaven tonight. Could all these loser star fucker wanna-bes just find a celebrity and send them half of their monthly income, then rename all their children after their holy star’s kids and ex-husbands. Have their stars name bold printed on all their cloths and tattooed across their foreheads. Then draw lots to see who can kiss their stars dirty feet and ass on national television to prove how big a fan they really are.

Posted by: ggreen | Jul 10, 2007 11:00:17 PM