Bear Grylls | Keith Olbermann | Nature | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #151

MICHAEL MOORE: Part Two of Blitzer's Sicko interview with Michael Moore. Part One here.

SLIMMING: Check out how an owl reacts to a Jack-in-the-Box.

INTESTINAL RUMBLINGS: Keith Olbermann comments on Michael Chertoff's "gut feeling" about a terrorist attack this summer. (source: virtual matter)

URETHRAL RUMBLINGS: Bear Grylls demonstrates how to survive in the Kimberly, in Australia's outback. From the lastest Man vs. Wild.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here!

Comments

1. Bear Grylls is sexy as hell, but after watching the things he does in the wilderness, I would pretty much have to insist on having a regular supply of mouthwash on hand.

Posted by: Desideratum | Jul 12, 2007 12:15:05 PM

2. URETHRAL RUMBLINGS: That sound? Hundreds of pee fetishists clicking and wanking. Like cicadas, only, really, not.

Posted by: Maude Buttons | Jul 12, 2007 12:20:30 PM

3. keith olbermann would never be invited to debate o'rielly (or hannity or ______ ). he would fuck o'reilly's ass raw then hand it to him on a platter.

Posted by: nic | Jul 12, 2007 12:20:39 PM

4. You know, I had a gut feeling last night after I had too many hot pepperoncini with my pizza. Don't worry, Michael, this too shall pass...might burn, but it'll pass.

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Jul 12, 2007 12:21:09 PM

5. drink it bear!

Posted by: nic | Jul 12, 2007 12:26:22 PM

6. Me likee some Bear Grylls. Cute fact: Bear is his middle name. His first name is Theodore. Yes....Teddy Bear Grylls.

Posted by: BostonBear | Jul 12, 2007 12:45:18 PM

7. Actually, his middle name is Michael. His first name is Edward. Edward Michael Grylls. Edward became Ted. Ted became Teddy. Teddy became Teddy Bear. And Teddy Bear became Bear.

I'm ridiculously obsessed. Like bordering on unhealthy.

New fun fact. His children are named Jesse and (wait for it) Marmaduke! Seriously, he is adorable.

Posted by: David | Jul 12, 2007 2:10:27 PM

8. I saw Sicko last night. Frankly, I didn't think that Moore could produce another film as powerful as Fahrenheit 9/11. I'm happy to say I was wrong. Not only does this documentary clearly show how corporate greed and corrupt politicians have ruined this country, the underlying message is that we don't have much time left to fix this horribly broken system. Sicko is a movie that every American can relate to.

Posted by: Johnny Lane | Jul 12, 2007 2:21:02 PM