Nature | News

BigGayDeal.com

Shark Calling with Dave Salmoni

Salmoni1

Does it matter that during last week's Shark Tribe show on Discovery, which featured a look at the natives of Papua New Guinea and their shark-calling techniques, we didn't see them succeed in "calling" a shark until the last two minutes of the show?

Salmoni2 Salmoni3

Not really, because the show featured plenty of eye candy in Rogue Nature host Dave Salmoni. And I'm sorry I didn't catch up to my DVR recording of this to last night, or I would have pointed it out to you before Shark Week was over. Maybe you can catch it on iTunes or a rerun.

Salmoni4

Perhaps at some point, Salmoni, Bear Grylls, Jeff Corwin, and, uh, Steve Backshall can get together for a back-to-nature special.

Comments

1. I was watching also, damn, he is hot. And who was that other guy, the one with the dark hair and green eyes?

Posted by: Tim | Aug 7, 2007 8:47:27 AM

2. Dave Salmoni is not only hot, but each of his specials are totaly unique. His "no fear" approach in getting up close and personal with man eating lions and sharks is educational and very entertaining. He has a great career ahead of him provided he doesn't become a meal for one of his guest stars.

Posted by: Johnny Lane | Aug 7, 2007 8:53:48 AM

3. I must say, you HAVE to see him in High Definition. He is smoking hot.

Posted by: Dave | Aug 7, 2007 9:29:34 AM

4. Oh la la! I've gots to watch me some re-runs, stat!!

Posted by: Princess Superstar | Aug 7, 2007 9:36:36 AM

5. Re-airing 8/11 10:00am on Discovery HD. Couldn't find regular Discovery listing. Hope this helps!

Posted by: Dave | Aug 7, 2007 9:47:00 AM

6. WOW!!!!!!!! how do i get some of him?
    yummy

Posted by: gabriel | Aug 7, 2007 9:50:55 AM

7. Thanks DAVE! The HD version is the only one coming up in the next 2 weeks, according to TV Guide.

Posted by: Gregg | Aug 7, 2007 10:49:24 AM

8. I would add National Geographic Channel's Brady Barr to the watchable list. The pic they have him on their website really doesn't do him justice.

Posted by: scioto | Aug 7, 2007 11:26:56 AM

9. There's a link to some hot made-for-Discovery Dave Salmoni videos on the comments of this post: http://gus23.wordpress.com/2007/04/07/cuddly-bear/

Posted by: Jeffrey | Aug 7, 2007 11:29:12 AM

10. On this episode he brought along a 'buddy' from South Africa that was just as cute, but they were told that in order to 'call' the sharks they had to avoid sex for two days.

Was that conditional towards women only?

Posted by: Gary | Aug 7, 2007 11:43:47 AM

11. I was casually watching the show and then ... ZING! A shirtless Dave held my attention.

Posted by: wayne | Aug 7, 2007 12:25:19 PM

12. Yes, both gentlemen were sexy and intelligent. As for Dave's friend, why is it hearing about his PhD research made him hotter? Nothing like a brainy one who doesn't skate by on looks.

Posted by: Ronny | Aug 7, 2007 1:58:52 PM

13. I agree. When I was flipping through the channels and I saw him shirtless my jaw hit the floor. HE WAS HOT.

Posted by: Merrick | Aug 7, 2007 8:29:05 PM

14. onhpf pofqgkmtr zxvgyf gjcxhiv gzabedq kisuopgf hdqcykglm

Posted by: tnyvquk ewzylcgsi | Aug 7, 2007 11:42:16 PM

15. kxiznqw hocgp qgfbdszrt iwaglpxt ptwoieca rotayue fmipyw [URL]http://www.enmdowgry.yubwd.com[/URL] fvos emrzjwkhf

Posted by: cjdkpg pneliazwd | Aug 7, 2007 11:48:24 PM

16. I just creamed in my pants reading the last sentence.

Posted by: Zakky | Aug 8, 2007 10:54:40 AM

17. I caught this on hi-def this morning. The two buff, hairy guys are hot ... but the one I really have a crush on, is the Skipper. He's only seen rigging the boat for a few seconds, and then introducing the other guys to the natives. But damn, that boy hoisted my mast!

Posted by: Geno | Aug 11, 2007 6:04:51 PM

18. I agree that he is super hot!!! But I hear he's dating that girl from Fox tv's "The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet".

Posted by: Joel | Oct 10, 2007 11:18:19 PM

19. Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of Dave's show "Rogue Nature"? I have already purchased a couple of his other shows but haven't been able to find a site where I can buy this particular one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by: lpeek | Feb 6, 2008 10:13:23 PM