Justin Timberlake | Music | News

Justin Timberlake's Shirtless Good-bye

Timberlake

Justin Timberlake pleased a few fans (just a few) at Arco Arena in Sacramento last night with a sweaty parting gift. It was the final night of his FutureSex/LoveShow tour.

Comments

1. who is this person????

Posted by: dc-20008 | Sep 27, 2007 3:20:45 PM

2. Uh oh. The streak of beautiful men stopped. This was the perfect opportunity to put a beautiful EAST Asian man on the blog. Timberlake doesn't represent any nationality. And just where are Timberlake's buns?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 27, 2007 3:50:39 PM

3. Giant douche.

Posted by: Paul | Sep 27, 2007 3:55:29 PM

4. Those are some guns that boy has . . too bad the one in his pants is supposed to be tiny. He soooo wishes he had more.

Posted by: fingerdick | Sep 27, 2007 4:12:23 PM

5. I didn't know Pat Boone was still giving shows????? Oh, that's right this is Brit-Brit's ex who is the Pat Boone of his generation,who oddly enough looks like Screech from "Saved by the Bell," LOL!

Posted by: Sebastian | Sep 27, 2007 4:36:27 PM

6. He. Is. Beautiful.

Posted by: Rob | Sep 27, 2007 4:40:43 PM

7. I caught the show in NY earlier this summer. One thing is clear, he worked his butt off on this one.

Oh yeah and he made a butt-load of money for the effort.

Posted by: lexxicuss | Sep 27, 2007 5:31:52 PM

8. Let's hope Mr. Arrogance goes away for awhile. A long while!

Posted by: John | Sep 27, 2007 5:40:06 PM

9. OMG, I almost said something really really dirty then I remembered I'm someones mom and shouldn't say that. Anyway, I LOVE YOU JT!!! I mean real love. I saw his show twice (that's how much i love him) and he was wonderful both times and he does work his ass off. She'll never love you like I do Justin Timberlake!!!!!!

Posted by: sarath | Sep 27, 2007 5:59:33 PM

10. Sex on legs. Justin is HOT!

Posted by: peterparker | Sep 27, 2007 6:35:16 PM

11. Ban the razor, Justin!

Posted by: hairy guys are hot | Sep 27, 2007 6:38:33 PM

12. Great music.

Great show.

Hot man.

Begone, nasty queens.

Posted by: Tom | Sep 27, 2007 11:27:53 PM

13. He's just so full of himself, it is entirely unappealing. And all of Timbaland's beats sound the same now...I just don't get why he gets so much attention.

Posted by: jacknasty | Sep 28, 2007 1:47:29 AM

14. I've had a thing for this dude since I was 16. Very hot!

Posted by: Davey | Sep 28, 2007 9:40:25 AM

15. Count me in as another who just doesn't find him very attractive/appealing.

Posted by: ATLSteve | Sep 28, 2007 10:31:02 AM

16. To quote my boyfriend, he is skeevy!!! I can just smell him from here. And where oh where is this supposed "talent". He rips every black hip hop artist. He is absolutely disgusting. If he were trolling the West Village, he would not receive $2 in payment for his services.

Posted by: MKM | Sep 28, 2007 11:33:41 AM

17. JT is a role model for younger guys and he plays it just right. I shake my head at some of these hateful comments made by cowards hiding behind their keyboard.

Posted by: Jack Scribe | Sep 28, 2007 12:43:02 PM

18. "...cowards hiding behind their keyboard."

Gracious, Jack. These performers and celebrities aren't to be taken seriously, are they? The last time I took an entertainer that serious was when I was a teenager. Some queen said that Diana Ross was a better singer than Aretha--I burned a cigarette out on the side of the bitch's neck. But that must've been in 1975. Today, I could never take some skinny, rappin',Tennessee white boy seriously. You sound like you're 'bout to have a Chris Crocker moment: LEAVE JUSTIN ALONE!...LEAVE HIM ALONE, DAMMIT! OR YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME!

Gracious.

Posted by: Derrick from Phiily | Sep 28, 2007 1:32:58 PM

19. Justin has no talent, no sex appeal and the only thing that's keeping him in the spotlight is the fact that Timbaland is holding his balls, oh and his skin color of course. Yeah I said it! Have you not seen what happened to the rest of the "Not synching" boys?

Posted by: Shabaka | Sep 28, 2007 1:47:49 PM

20. Well, I wouldn't mind holding Mr. Arrogance's balls!

Posted by: John | Sep 28, 2007 3:19:58 PM

21. Queens can be sooooo nasty and judgemental!
    And it always comes back to sex and physical bullshit. No wonder people are homophobic against us.

Posted by: Ty | Oct 15, 2007 3:05:17 PM

22. Not bad for a white boy.

Posted by: mike | Oct 16, 2007 4:44:46 AM