Prison Break‘s Wentworth Miller to German Mag: I’m Not Gay

Wentworth

“I’m not gay, but that rumor can’t be killed. I’d like to have a girlfriend and a family. But I haven’t met the right one yet. Until then I’m focusing on my job. I had to wait so long for this chance I savor every second on set even if it means 14 hours of shooting a day.” — Wentworth Miller, in October 2007 German InStyle.

You may have missed…
Wentworth Miller and Luke MacFarlane Take it to the Streets [tr]
Wentworth Miller: “I’m Not Gay” [tr]

Comments

1. says

wentworth does zero for me, so couldn’t give a damn if he’s pulling a Mika, or not. he’s definitly poised for an outing…
    however, if Dominic Purcell is batting for our team then i want to position for an inning.

2. Matt says

Who cares? It’s not like any of us are ever going to hook up with him. Yes, I know he has been spotted with gay men but I have straight friends and we hang out. That doesn’t make them gay. I say respect his right to privacy.

3. veejay says

I love Wentworth’s comment…”I’d like to have a girlfriend and a family. But I haven’t met the right one yet.”

He hasn’t met the right FAMILY yet? Hey Wentworth, my family is the right one…the GLBTQ family…

I love this guy.

4. Derrick from Philly says

Don’t be ridiculous, Andrea. Ninety percent of the men I had sex with over the last 35 years weren’t gay either. Not being gay doesn’t stop you from being trade.

Do you have a decent dingdong, and did you wash it today…or last night atleast? That’s what you ask young actors and athletes.

5. Sebastian says

*yawn* I tire of the “I’m not gay” thing as if its some sort of disease, even though I guess it can end a career in Hollywood.

And, I tire of those who want every good looking man to be gay.

6. peterparker says

Okay, Wentworth Miller is STUNNING to look at (sorry, A.J., but he is!) and he earns mega-bucks. There is no way in hell he would have a difficult time meeting someone if he really wanted a relationship. In fact, I’d think people would be throwing themselves at him on a daily basis and surely there’d be at least ONE person he’d find interesting. But no, he seems perpetually single. So something here doesn’t make sense to me. And that leads me back to all those gay rumors…

And yeah, SEBASTIAN, I too tire of those who want every good looking man to be gay…but sometimes they just set off your gaydar.

7. Jordan says

yawn….the lady doth protest too much I think, but who really gives a rat’s ass?

He is pretty, I’ll give him that, but I don’t care if he sleeps with cats, for that matter. He does nothing for me. I only watch PB for one reason.

If Dominic Purcell were in prison, I would kill somebody to share his cell and be his bitch. He is HOTTT.

8. Paul says

Such a range of what people find attractive. Wentworth Miller is the only celebrity I have a crush on, and probably the only celebrity crush I’ve ever had. Even in the dorky, Footloose-esque picture above.

9. says

I say to each their own. Miller is nowhere in my taste in men. Rockmond Dunbar, Amaury Nolasco, actually bad boy Mahone and so many others do it for me, just not Miller. Also if he says he isn’t gay, on which grounds do we dismiss that statement?

10. JC says

I knew Wentowrth when he WAS gay, way before Prison Break. He dated guys and didn’t hide it so it’s hard to fathom how he can say these things so openly. Maybe he took a non-gay pill and is past his phase. Fat chance–anyway, I feel sorry for him. He’d be better off just not talking about his personal life.

11. C.L. says

Fine, Mr. Miller. You’re NOT gay…

…so it’s totally okay with you if I have hot sex with Luke MacFarlane (“Scotty Wandell,” Brothers & Sisters), right? Give me his phone number.

12. greatdane813 says

Well, from what I have read, after PB started, Wentworth stopped his regular “outings” at LA gay bars. Per Sir Shakespear: “Me thinks you doth protest too much”.

13. rudy says

GreatDane813, Billy Shakes’ “Hamlet” reference is even more appropriate when quoted fully: “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.” But I aqree that WM has become tiresome. Would that he were not gay. Most of us who are do not want to claim him.