Amir Khan | Boxing | Great Britain | News | Sportrait | Sports

Sportrait: Amir Khan

Amir_khan

British boxer Amir Khan recently had a run on bus stops across Britain in the UK's version of the "Got Milk?" ads. Khan is the IBF's inter-continental light welterweight champion.

You may have missed...
Sportrait: Frederic Michalak [tr]
Sportrait: Tom Brady [tr]
Sportrait: Novak Djokovic [tr]
Sportrait: Jon Jansen and Casey Rabach [tr]
Sportrait: Brazilian Water Polo Team [tr]

Comments

1. Uhm

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Sep 26, 2007 12:29:24 PM

2. That ad is just loaded with innuendo.
    I won't even begin.

but he is a hottie
    (doesn't look too bright, though)

Posted by: Jordan | Sep 26, 2007 12:33:28 PM

3. I would love to see (and taste) his white stuff.

Posted by: peterparker | Sep 26, 2007 12:35:36 PM

4. JORDAN,

You can't tell how intelligent someone is, or isn't, by what they look like. You can, however, divine someone's relative intelligence by the things they post on the internet.

xo,
    peterparker

Posted by: peterparker | Sep 26, 2007 12:38:11 PM

5. i thought amir khan was a bollywood star.

Posted by: alguien | Sep 26, 2007 12:44:31 PM

6. YYYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Posted by: gabriel | Sep 26, 2007 12:50:01 PM

7. This guy is so hot. My ex was from India and the dark skin and eyes drive me nuts. Amir is a great boxer too besides being sexy..he's younger than he looks at only 20.

Posted by: Davey | Sep 26, 2007 1:00:47 PM

8. @ PeterParker (12:38:11) -- you could not be more correct. Which is why I'm torn between your cogent response to Jordan's ridiculous assumption and your own far-too-obvious, rather prurient and vulgar pronouncement regarding Mr. Khan's effluvia and your ingestion thereof (12:35:36). The former is why we love you -- the latter is beneath your abilities.

Good day!

Posted by: Becks07 | Sep 26, 2007 1:13:24 PM

9. Wow, I thought only the US was completely obsessed with milk. It's not even that healthy for adults. What we need are some "Got asparagus?" ads.

Posted by: scientitian | Sep 26, 2007 1:55:52 PM

10. He just had a reality documentary series on Channel 4 here in the UK - Amir Khan's Angry Young Men, in which he brings the discipline of boxing and the values of his family and faith to his toughest fight yet: to turn round the lives of six young men who have a history of violence and antisocial behaviour.

More info, including video clip at http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/C/can_you_believe_it/debates/angry.html

Seems to be a lovely young man...

Posted by: tp | Sep 26, 2007 2:29:10 PM

11. BECKS07:
    quit being such a prig. also, male ejaculate is not normally foul nor harmful.

peterparker:
    i had the same thought. you know, "leche" (milk) is a latino slang word for cum. i've had more than one guy tell me, "tengo mucha leche" (i have a lot of milk) -- meaning, of course, that he hadn't cum in a while.

scientitian:
    you may be aware that it has been posited that the reason many adults are lactose intolerant is that prior to the domestication of the cow some 8000 years ago, most humans were incapable of digesting the sugar in milk, lactose. over time, those who did tolerate milk, cheese, and butter thrived through times of drought and famine, while those who were completely intolerant died out. by the process of natural selection, many more people became able to produce the enzyme, lactase, to process the lactose in dairy.

i have no problem with dairy. hence, i am more evolved than many. lol.

Posted by: nic | Sep 26, 2007 2:46:34 PM

12. It was probably a good decision to go with this photo, rather than the one where he's licking his lips....

Posted by: my2cents | Sep 26, 2007 3:12:14 PM

13. Best. Sportrait. Ever.

Posted by: Jordan | Sep 26, 2007 3:15:05 PM

14. Hey TP

Thanks for that link. The pic there gives a much better view of his face.

Again

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Sep 26, 2007 4:58:42 PM

15. Hot. (@ALGUIEN, you're thinking of the similarly named Aamir Khan, who is indeed a Bollywood star.)

Posted by: Jeff | Sep 26, 2007 10:53:26 PM

16. While he is absolutely beautiful, he is also fervantly anti-homosexual. He is a proud and devout Muslim.
    He is socially counsious, but not about homosexuality, or womens rights. I met him at a youth function at Oxford last year, he's not stupid by any means.....just typical of his race and religion.

Posted by: Joshua | Sep 27, 2007 3:13:32 AM

17. Purrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Posted by: soulbrotha | Sep 27, 2007 4:28:57 AM

18. Um, Jordan, um, if I had someone as HOT as Amir at my side and he didn't wish to discuss the Theory of Relativity, um, I don't think I would mind too much, ya know! Baby boxer is HOT but I have read that he is, well, of his culture (Muslim) and not too "gay-friendly". So, whether he's "got brains" or not doesn't matter. Too bad, though.

Posted by: mike | Sep 27, 2007 6:17:15 AM

19. Um, Jordan, um, if I had someone as HOT as Amir at my side and he didn't wish to discuss the Theory of Relativity, um, I don't think I would mind too much, ya know! Baby boxer is HOT but I have read that he is, well, of his culture (Muslim) and not too "gay-friendly". So, whether he's "got brains" or not doesn't matter. Too bad, though.

Posted by: mike | Sep 27, 2007 6:17:46 AM

20. Um, Jordan, um, if I had someone as HOT as Amir at my side and he didn't wish to discuss the Theory of Relativity, um, I don't think I would mind too much, ya know! Baby boxer is HOT but I have read that he is, well, of his culture (Muslim) and not too "gay-friendly". So, whether he's "got brains" or not doesn't matter. Too bad, though.

Posted by: mike | Sep 27, 2007 6:18:02 AM