News | Reality TV | Television

Survivor: China Shows Off its Skin

James_clement

There's not much left in terms of plot or gaming to surprise the three people in America still watching Survivor, so thankfully the producers have offered some eye candy up on this season's Survivor: China.

This is 30-year-old Louisiana gravedigger James Clement: "Clement describes himself as athletically gifted, socially adaptive and physically attractive." To say the least.

There is at least one gay man on the show, cutie flight attendant Todd Herzog, who has already been pegged as "devious" by one of the other contestants. I couldn't find a hot photo of Herzog, so that'll have to wait, but for those of you itching for some more skin, after the jump you'll find rock musician Erik Huffman.

Erikhuffman

The puritans at CBS actually found it necessary to blur his underwear last night.

Comments

1. I agree, Dylan Mac was so hot last night on "Fifth Grader"..don't usually watch reality tv at all...Andy...get some pics of this guy..

Posted by: joe | Sep 21, 2007 1:25:53 PM

2. So, yeah, Erik Huffman is crazy hot.

Posted by: The Other Jordan | Sep 21, 2007 2:03:06 PM

3. Code blue, my office, stat...

Code blue, my office... stat...

Posted by: Brian | Sep 21, 2007 2:06:09 PM

4. Andy:

Thanks for ending the week on a high note. After the bickering caused by the Serbian water polo team photo, you've rounded things out with this posting.

Before sundown, I'm sure both of these men's dance cards will be filled. As for me, I'll case my vote for a man who looks like knows how to get down and DIRTy over an East Village Bohemian...

"Who would have thought that digging graves could get a body better than those at the gym, hot!"....
    LOL.
    SEBASTIAN: there have been bodies build by physical labor long before NYSC opened its doors.

If the show plans on going in this (man candy) direction next season, perhaps we can petition for Survivor: Manhattan.

Posted by: my2cents | Sep 21, 2007 2:30:24 PM

5. James is the hottest gravedigger ever! And he also seems really sweet and humble. I'm for him winning it all.

Posted by: michael | Sep 21, 2007 2:33:04 PM

6. He's beautiful! Thanks for the pic as well as the inspiration to crawl to the gym today : )

Posted by: Giovanni | Sep 21, 2007 2:35:26 PM

7. what about aaron reiserberg? he's a looker too and has nice teeth.

Posted by: john | Sep 21, 2007 3:27:39 PM

8. I'm fairly sure James'll be doing a Grave Digger Boot Camp at Equinox on Sunset in a few months. ;-)

Posted by: Mitch | Sep 21, 2007 4:31:35 PM

9. I don't think Todd is too fem at all. I thought he came across as a strong personality. It was cool to see a flight attendant breaking taboos. At least he can speak unlike James, who is hot but a tad boring. I am sure Todd would be thrilled that some guy on a blog writes that he would do him hard. In your dreams buddy.

Posted by: Mike | Sep 21, 2007 6:23:56 PM

10. Andy, "the three people in America still watching Survivor" happen to make it one of the most-watched shows on television. Ebbs and flows of ratings after 15 seasons aside, it is a leader in key demographics and commands big ad rates on both a network and local station level.

Posted by: Steve | Sep 21, 2007 9:44:09 PM

11. I don't really trust gay Mormons, I consider them sellouts and traitors to us.

Posted by: JACKSON | Sep 22, 2007 12:16:33 AM

12. You can totally see his head in this picture: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor15/photos.php?mode=episodes&episode=1&photo=sv15_01_36

Posted by: Bart | Sep 22, 2007 1:03:28 PM

13. Did James really describe himself as "...athletically gifted, socially adaptive and physically attractive." ?
    What a self absorbed jerk!

Posted by: tjwdraws | Sep 23, 2007 8:48:21 AM