Anderson Cooper | News | Television

Anderson Cooper is Trash

Andersoncooper

Back in August, I posted about Anderson Cooper's new gig at the Grouch News Network (GNN). Today, he is said to emerge and make his appearance for the network on Sesame Street.

Cooper broadcasts from a garbage can and is seen below, interviewing Dan Rather-Not and Walter Cranky about the letter "G".

Gnn

Comments

1. What a cutie. I've always loved that he isn't afraid to act whacky or show his nerdy side. And he has the most adorable laugh...

Bet he'd be a fun date!

Posted by: sparks | Oct 16, 2007 11:39:59 AM

2. If you've ever wondered what gay white trash literally looks like.

Posted by: Zeke | Oct 16, 2007 11:48:59 AM

3. oy

Posted by: Davey | Oct 16, 2007 12:07:15 PM

4. Whose hand is in puppet number three?

Posted by: David D. | Oct 16, 2007 12:19:12 PM

5. The letter "G" is for gay.

I can't believe no one seen that joke coming.

Posted by: Robert Adams | Oct 16, 2007 12:33:12 PM

6. actually Robert it's for Guilt.

Posted by: A.J | Oct 16, 2007 12:36:23 PM

7. That's the best looking trash I've ever seen!

Posted by: photogreg | Oct 16, 2007 1:03:18 PM

8. So what if Anderson was on Conan O'Brien last night, you haven't REALLY made it until you land on Sesame Street.

Posted by: Matt | Oct 16, 2007 1:03:34 PM

9. Isn't Anderson Cooper gay? I think so! Saw and pursued him in a chelsea bar, which of course, he tried to enter on the sly. Unfortunately, I wasn't coopered that night...

Posted by: Larray | Oct 16, 2007 1:48:11 PM

10. This is the kind of story he's well equipt to pursue--what is the latest scoop on the letter "G"? I hear "H" and "F" are giving it a Hard time.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Oct 16, 2007 2:12:48 PM

11. Homosexual Anderson Cooper has a very large nose. Does this mean that she also has sizemeat?
    Discuss!

Posted by: Catherine of Siena | Oct 16, 2007 3:09:38 PM

12. Zeke?

Anderson Cooper's hardly "white trash". His mother's Gloria Vanderbilt and his father was hardly common.

Hone up on your genealogy dude.

Grow a set.

Posted by: NoMoreGuns | Oct 16, 2007 4:04:21 PM

13. He is just a typical liberal who doesnt ever say anything meaningful or useful.

Posted by: smurf | Oct 16, 2007 4:28:41 PM

14. Your really brainless if u think that because of some "impressive"
    genealogy tree Anderson Cooper should be considered a great man. He is full
    of bologne, like most liberals are. Just spewing out the trash that
    the media tell them to say.

I guess u r against responsible individuals having and keeping fire
    arms too by the looks of ur sign in name? 2nd AMENDMENT buddy!!!!!!! If
    u dont like, leave america since the constitution doesnt mean much to
    u.

Posted by: smurf | Oct 16, 2007 4:43:35 PM

15. And smurf, YOU'RE really, really brainless for accusing someone of being stupid while not being able to harness the proper usage of a simple word. I guess education "doesnt mean much to u."

Nonetheless, Anderson looks adorable.

Posted by: Leone | Oct 16, 2007 5:14:42 PM

16. Because I'm not a Vanderbilt, suddenly I'm white trash? I grew up in Bel Air, Warner, across the street from Aaron Spelling. I think most people would agree that's a lot better than some stinky old Vanderbilt.

Posted by: David | Oct 16, 2007 5:55:09 PM

17. Most people? Not me. Give me the so-called "stinky old Vanderbilt" please.

Posted by: Matt | Oct 16, 2007 8:15:42 PM

18. sorry dude, but unless you are super hot with a nice body, with your own news/entertainment program (the Vanderbilt is just the icing on a super hot cake) then
    I'll take stinky Vanderbilt for 100!!!

Posted by: Hear Hear | Oct 16, 2007 8:37:10 PM

19. I'd definitely do my best to help him remember me the next morning. Yep!

Posted by: TyInTenn | Oct 16, 2007 8:47:11 PM

20. Thanks so much. Too too cute!

He would have been cool on "The Electric Company" too.

Posted by: Jergie | Oct 16, 2007 8:49:35 PM

21. well...I love my Anderson...on white bread or rye...it makes no never mind if he stammers a bit he is most certainly the best rich white trash out there! We...or rather I correspond with/to him every chance I get...on andersoncooperKissedMe.blogspot.com
    g-g-g-gagging on your man g-g-g-gravy!

Posted by: madazhell | Oct 17, 2007 6:26:55 PM

22. Hello... people... I thought everyone knew Anderson Cooper is seeing an Irish girl he met in New York and has been for quiet a while!

Posted by: koolkat | Oct 18, 2007 2:56:55 PM

23. Hey, I heard that months ago..Is he still seeing her? She's cute too! I know he likes to keep his private life private and who can blame him. Lucky girl. She must have something goin on to bag our Super Cooper!

Posted by: brazbill | Oct 18, 2007 3:04:42 PM

24. Apparently so, my buddy works at CNN and he said he has been seeing this girl for like 7 or 8 months now. He jokingly refers to her as 'she who must not be named' but they call each other all the time he in studio and stuff. How cute.

Posted by: Koolkat | Oct 18, 2007 3:48:11 PM

25. BWAHAAHAA! Anderson is seeing a "Irish girl"? If so, that is all he is doing with her. You girls are incredibly gullible. AC makes no effort while living his life in NY to hide the obvious fact that he is gay. That he does not proclaim it unhinges some judgmental queens but he is hardly living in the closet. And, NOMOREGUNS, you cannot really be that stupid not to realize that Zeke was joking with his comment. As for growing a pair, Zeke's got more testosterone in his sweat in one day than you will produce in your lifetime.

Posted by: rudy | Oct 18, 2007 4:45:59 PM