Celine Dion | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

Celine Dion: "Look into My Eyes and Feel Me, Baby"

Celinedion

It's a new day, a harder sound and lots more hair for Celine Dion. She talked to the press about the lioness image she's trying to project on her new album cover:

"Maybe there's a look that people expect, but this is show business. Come on, it's still the same me, but I decided that I don't have to paint on a smile to show what's inside. Don't look at my lips and my hair; look into my eyes and feel me, baby. I am smiling there and giving more than ever before. Come with me. Listen and imagine me however you want."

(via idolator)

Comments

1. my aim is right between the eyes.

Posted by: A.J | Oct 9, 2007 9:49:07 AM

2. barf

Posted by: CJ | Oct 9, 2007 10:00:45 AM

3. Why the long face, Celine?

Posted by: sam | Oct 9, 2007 10:08:37 AM

4. If you don't want people to look at your hair, why would you go to Chewbacca's hair guy?

Posted by: Michael W. | Oct 9, 2007 10:15:35 AM

5. I'm pretty sure I've seen that same face in a Stephen Spielberg movie.

Posted by: crispy | Oct 9, 2007 10:15:54 AM

6. http://www.sebasmuriel.es/uploaded_images/Madonna1-734563.jpg

Sorry, couldnt help it :P

Posted by: Felix | Oct 9, 2007 10:24:01 AM

7. my god, how many hours did it take with all of the best makeup & hair magicians to produce that image?

and with all of that, she has still got to be one of the ugliest bitches around.

she looks like she should live under a bridge somewhere and eat children.

Posted by: Jordan | Oct 9, 2007 11:15:51 AM

8. Drag queens are gonna have a ball with this one! LOL!

Posted by: soulbrotha | Oct 9, 2007 11:35:49 AM

9. "Listen and imagine me however you want."

OK, I'll imagine you going away. Buh-bye!

Posted by: Michael | Oct 9, 2007 11:59:00 AM

10. Love it and love me some Celine Dion, she looks fab-u-los!!

Keep doing what you do best, it will shut them up LOL!

Posted by: Sebastain | Oct 9, 2007 12:15:55 PM

11. LOL...u guys are so mean. Leave her long face alone, folks!! Oh, the girl can sing, I think we can live with the face, and hair and errr-thing else!

Posted by: Shabaka | Oct 9, 2007 12:47:42 PM

12. I love Celine Dion and for you queens to diss her is hilarious.

Just keep listening to Britney bitches, that's all the taste you'll ever have.

Posted by: Bobby | Oct 9, 2007 4:53:49 PM

13. She looks like she was conjured during some sort of wiccan ritual.

Posted by: Charmed | Oct 9, 2007 6:18:48 PM

14. Wow, such hatred for someone so innocuous as Celine... Save your bile for the people who really deserve it, boys.

Posted by: Kyle | Oct 9, 2007 6:29:52 PM

15. Andy... you sure got some haters.

Posted by: sam | Oct 9, 2007 6:50:59 PM

16. Not trying to be a hater - but I do think it's funny that her eyes were the first thing that caught me in this picture - because they look so horribly crossed! I know Celine wants me to look in her eyes, but it's REALLY disconcerting...

Posted by: Gregg | Oct 9, 2007 7:26:44 PM

17. GREGG: I did a search... Celine's crossed eyes are probably the only detail that hasn't been retouched in this image. Curious how many haters have listened to the single... its pretty good, and I'm sure her CD sales will be through the roof. She's never been the prettiest girl in the class, but with her talent she doesn't need to be.

Posted by: my2cents | Oct 9, 2007 7:38:59 PM

18. Is it only me that thought at first glance of this picture it was SJP (Sarah Jessica Parker)?

Posted by: jpastl | Oct 9, 2007 11:31:13 PM

19. I thought it was Sarah Jessica Parker, too.

Posted by: Drake | Oct 10, 2007 1:38:51 AM

20. I'm sleeping with the light on tonight. I've always found her rather frightening, but this takes it to whole new level.

It makes me sad, too, sad for all the goth kids who will die of shame when they see this picture.

Posted by: Christopher | Oct 11, 2007 2:34:49 AM

21. It's kinda sad, us as gay guys don't want people to judge us on our looks [9 out of 10 times that's true] or judge us on who we are or our thoughts but that's what the lot of you are doing. You bipass her voice and vocal beauty and go right to her looks. She neevr claimed to be beautiful, and it just proves that her voice sells her cd's unlike someone such as Mariah Carey who would probably be bolistered as beautiful though she hasnt been able to sing since 1996 and she lips everything. It's not right of you guys, and Im young... and I know this.

Posted by: David | Jun 14, 2008 4:52:11 AM