Marc Indelicato | Michael Urie | News

BigGayDeal.com

It's Time for Gay Love on Ugly Betty

A few spoilers from the upcoming episode after the jump...

Uglybetty

Televisionista reports:

"According to an official description of the 'A League of Their Own' episode of 'Ugly Betty,' Marc finds himself attracted to someone who isn't his type, chubby but charming photographer Cliff (David Blue). Justin, on the other hand, finds himself ditching school and running with the wrong crowd, so perhaps his first love may end up being attributed to acting out and is not meant to last."

More shots at Televisionista.

Uglybetty2

Comments

1. Omg, I love that Mark is going for someone who is the total opposite of himself. That's so hot! That guy is so cute!

Posted by: Tear | Oct 8, 2007 2:56:54 PM

2. THAT's chubby? Dear God, I need to go on Jenny Craig now.

Posted by: Travis | Oct 8, 2007 3:00:20 PM

3. This is great. Ugly Betty is a great show, but I've been annoyed that only the heteros get any action. It's about time for some gay loving.

Posted by: sam | Oct 8, 2007 6:36:34 PM

4. Talk about HOT! Justin sure looks like he is a younger version of Mario Lopez from his "Saved By the Bell" years. He is growing up really FAST.

Posted by: veejay | Oct 8, 2007 7:18:10 PM

5. Ugh. I hate that every show featuring someone gay sooner or later has to do a storyline where the nelly attempts to play it straight. I know of like one fag who tried that, and the rest of the queers I know just lived.

Posted by: Gitai | Oct 8, 2007 7:30:04 PM

6. Yeah, I love Marc, and am glad he's finally getting some action, (and that guy is huge, but Marc is chubby compared to me), but I was so hoping for him to meet someone evil instead of just mean like him. Watch him get sweet or something now (and ruin it)

Posted by: Jordan | Oct 8, 2007 8:40:32 PM

7. Justin and the girl are the picture of his parents when they were that age... this must be connected to the arc started when his father was murdered.

Posted by: my2cents | Oct 8, 2007 9:22:04 PM