Is a Male Escort Behind Trent Lott’s Resignation?

Trentlottescort

Mississippi Senator Trent Lott announced today he’ll be resigning by year’s end.

The decision to retire only one year after a re-election many people saw as a rebound from the Throm Sturmond birthday scandal that caused him to lose his Majority Leader post had some scratching their heads.

Others are already alleging that it’s a pre-emptive resignation designed to lighten the fallout from a scandal that is just about to hit.

That’s what the site Big Head DC is saying, anyway:

Via Big Head DC: “The boy happens to be real, and his ‘stage name’ is Benjamin Nicholas. One of the politicos Big Head DC has learned he’s alleged to have been involved with is the married Sen. Trent Lott, 66, who unexpectedly announced his retirement on Monday. Lott is well-known to have been against a plethora of gay rights issues throughout his terms in Congress. He was also good friends with Sen. Larry Craig throughout his time in Congress. Nicholas told Big Head DC today via e-mail that he didn’t want to go on the record to talk about his dealings with Lott, because, said Nicholas, ‘Trent is going through his fair share of scrutiny right now and I don’t want to add to it.’ However, e-mail and other records confirm that the two have met on at least two occasions. ‘All I can say at this point is no comment,’ Nicholas told us. ‘It’s the professional thing for me to do.’ In a subsequent e-mail message, Nicholas confirmed that another publication is working on a story about a ‘possible relationship’ between Lott and himself, but Nicholas also ‘politely declined’ an interview for that story. ‘As I said before, Lott has quite a bit on his plate right now and I don’t really want to add fuel to the embers,’ Nicholas told Big Head DC.”

More at the source. Benjamin Nicholas, the alleged escort, who once wrote an article for Seattle’s The Stranger newspaper about the importance of confidentiality in the escort business, is denying relations with Lott: “I will continue to offer a great sense of confidentiality to the people I see. I have not, nor have I ever seen or had contact with Senator Trent Lott. It’s as simple as that. It never happened.”

And as far as that “other” publication, Larry Flynt just told FOX he’s “hoping to expose a bombshell” within the next week or two. We’ll see, I guess.

Take it for what you will, but given that 2007 is the year of the hypocritical Republican, nothing would surprise me.

UPDATE: Larry Flynt makes an extremely ambiguous statement.

Lott Says He’ll Resign by End of Year [ap]
Trent Lott Fallout: The Gay Escort Who Knew Too Much [big head dc]

Previously
Mississippi Senator and Minority Whip Trent Lott to Resign [tr]

Comments

1. Paul says

Oh man, if this is true I will have died and gone to heaven. What is wrong with these people? HAHAHAHAHA.

Of course, innocent until proven guilty. That smirky, smarmy bastard.

2. RB says

WOW!!!! If there is even a shred of truth to this…LOOK OUT! I hope every damn one of them are exposed!!!!! I am tire of the religeous right and their so called “good boys” in congress that have hi-jacked my party!!!! I may be a repub, but I am out and proud.

The closeted ones that are voting against us and playing on the side deserve EVERYTHING THAT THEY HAVE COMING….expose them all and sooner rather than later.

3. Michael says

Big Head DC is not the most reliable source of information, so I wouldn’t get too excited just yet. Most likely, Lott wants to become a lobbyist before a change in the law at the end of the year restricts his business. Republicans tend to be greedy, in addition to being hypocrits about sex and most other matters. Still, I’ll be watching to see if and the sex scandal story develops (or doesn’t).

4. Jason says

This is what Benjamin had to say on his site:”
    It looks like a Washington DC-based blog called BigHeadDC is making claim that there was (or, is) a working relationship between myself and Senator Trent Lott. There are falsely pieced-together quotes that serve no purpose other than to sensationalize a completely fabricated scoop.

Benjamin Nicholas”

5. Paul says

If you want to call it “professional” to want to save your career, then yeah he’s being professional. It will be curious to see if the email and other details on their contact hold any weight.

After all, Foley was brought down on the strength of IMs. These older guys don’t seem to understand that electronic communications don’t simply evaporate in the ether of the Internet.

6. Iko says

I don’t understand why Larry Flynt hasn’t just hired some private detectives to trail around some of the hotter male escorts in the DC area. Passively requesting information’s nice, but catching people in the act and smearing them in public seems a lot more fun.

Then again, I want really horrible things to happen to all these hypocrites actively working to make my life unnecessarily difficult. :)

7. jemmytee says

I’m sorry, but I just can’t wrap my brain around this one. It’s too outlandish. Too insane. Too perfect, if true.

And too damn vile someone as pretty as Benjamin was dealing with something as skanky as Trent, over and over. I’d love it to be true…but I just cannot wrap my brain around it.

But then again…could be God DOES have a sense of humor…and poetic justice.

8. dc10001 says

This guy is a true pro and smart. Plus he’s hawt-not my jam, but definitely hawt!

Read between the lines of the statements he provided Big Head DC: In his first quote, he refers to “Trent”, suggesting they are at least on a first-name basis. Then he’s really empathizing with Lott- the trait that makes him a great escort. Then he says “no comment” because “it’s the professional thing to do”. He only comes out with a full-out denial when pressed.

I respect him for not wanted to breach confidentiality-it is implicit in the agreement between escort & client. Plus of course he has many more years of lucrative work ahead of him and doesn’t want to blow it (ha).

I don’t begrudge Mike Jones his decision either- to each his own. Frankly, asking an escort to cop for you is REALLY lame. Haggard, that big mess, apparently didn’t really earn Jones’ discretion- the way Lott apparently has of BN.

In my days as an escort, I earned the equivalent of a six figure salary (just no health care or 401K!). I saw politicians (thankfully NOT closeted republicans), name-brand designers, Oscar and Grammy winners, married men, and executives. Discretion is KEY. Without it, you’re just another street hustler trying to get over.

9. Paul says

Sorry to be obsessed with this, but I am. The boy states in The Stranger:

“If a client’s actions inside or outside our time together affect me in a negative way, then I can drop that particular client. I don’t pass judgment on them, and I sure as hell wouldn’t “out” any of them.”

The Stranger is edited by Dan Savage, who I generally respect. And Dan is firmly on record as saying that whores should keep their mouths shut.

Well guess what? No. Sorry if it cuts off the income of a male prostitute and makes them have to get a real job. Especially if that prostitute identifies as gay. If your clients actively doing damage to the gay community, and you keep your mouth shut, then you’re worse that what this built man-child accuses Mike Jones of. You are actively undermining your own interests and those of millions of other people.

So, regardless of whether this is true, fuck the “hooker code of silence.” Grow up and recognize the greater good. You aren’t interested in helping these hypocrites or being “professional,” you just want to keep the money flowing to support your occasionally lavish, rather sad lifestyle.

Again, we don’t know enough to pass judgment on Trent Lott’s sexual proclivities. But we do know he’s a complete asshole. Stop acting like a “noble hooker.”

I have nothing against prostitutes (though I pity them), and I am not remotely prude. But come on, don’t act like it’s a noble profession, and furtive, hallow secrecy is more important than disarming our enemies.

10. georgiaguy says

Oh, Lott was a cheerleader like George Bush, too. Could the President be the next one being forced out of the closet. Kitty Kelly’s book on the Bush family speculated that George had an affair with Victor Ashe, one of his Yale roommates. Bush appointed Ashe, the former mayor of Knoxville, Tenn.; as ambassador to Poland. My mother is from Knoxville and she says all the police knew Ashe was gay. This is like Tom Cruise, though, like Kathy Griffin says, “Now that Tom has gone batshit crazy, the gays don’t want to claim him!” I feel the same about the worst President ever.

11. Zeke says

People can explain all the rules and “ethics” and etiquette of escorting and explain how it’s different from being “just another street hustler” all they want but the fact is they are “just another street hustler” only better compensated.

I find it ironic and amusing listening to escorts, who for a price will rent themselves out to married men and closet cases, going on and on about how ethical and honorable and classy they are for keeping their client lists discreet.

Sounds like honor among thieves to me.

12. jimmyboyo says

Looking at the denial

“I will continue to offer a great sense of confidentiality to the people I see.”

In other words “If I did, I’d say I never serviced him.”

In other words

“Some biatches are ruining my ka-ching. All my johns have nothing to worry about. PLEASE!!!!!!!! don’t worry, I know how to keep my mouth shut. Really I do. Even if you do pay me for sex, I will deny. I swear I will. Trent honey, sorry. Please call me, I need money since all my johns are running scared to other escorts now.”

13. says

I have a feeling it has more to do with Congressional rules that change beginning in January. If Lott were to finish his term, then he would have to wait two years before he could return to the Hill as a lobbyist.

If he were to leave office at the end of this year, he can follow the rules that are in place now which are, as I understand them, that former members of the Senate and House can lobby immediately without a “cooling off” period.

14. Fin De Fichier says

Paul, agreed. The minute I heard this on the radio I thought there might be some “bones” in the “closet” of the former male cheerleader. I knew Towleroad would have the scoop! If the last 3, or 4, or is it 5, (do I hear a 6?) Repub. sex scandals have proven anything, it’s that you can’t make this stuff up. At this point where there’s a wisp of smoke, there’s a forest fire around the corner.

What’s going to be really funny is if Trenty boy is doing this preemptively because he THINKS he’s going to be Larry Flynt’s target, when in fact it’s another republican whose name is on the latest slate board clapper.

15. dc10001 says

There is no one hooker lifestyle. There are clichés, which Paul has clearly bought into. Apply the worst clichés of an attorney to ALL attorneys, and you’ll immediately see how stupid this comment is. Save the pity for the small-minded among us.

Which brings me to Zeke. He’s ironically amused at all this ethical behavior coming from an escort. Tell us Z, what ethically unblemished profession do you practice? Maybe you grow organic vegetables? You’re a relief worker? A puppy rescue service?

Maybe you just build glass houses.

I can think of many professionals more ethically compromised than this one escort. The warmongers, from the VP on down. Big pharma shills. Politicians. Half the legal profession. Plenty of cops and prison guards. Developers who’d pave paradise and put up a parking lot. Most working in media or entertainment these days.

Yet the small-minded just wanna pile up on the hooker. Probably some gay resentment in there, ‘cuz he’s cute, smart, and clearly loves his work.

16. Bob says

I don’t get the gloating. If there really are THIS many elected politicians who are homosexuals posing as anti-gay rights Republicans, then the problem is not with anti-gay rights Republicans (the ‘type’ being impersonated, and who may or may not really exist), but with the homosexuals doing the impersonation. This phenomenon is in no way a bash against actual Republicans (most of whom are not anti-gay .. maybe it is ONLY gay Republicans who are anti-gay!).

17. AggieCowboy says

Paul-The lobbying rules were changed this past year after the Democrats gained the majority in Congress, so he was re-elected before the law was passed.

But I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around that as being the only reason for him leaving. Lott has seniority, whereas his replacement would be the most junior member of the minority party. He’s also doing his constituents a MAJOR disservice by leaving only a year into his term. Not to mention the cost to taxpayers for a special election (assuming the MS gov doesn’t just make the appointment).

I just have that eerie feeling that there must be some additional reason for his resignation. It’s too quiet in his camp and this decision seems rather sudden. Something’s just not quite kosher here. Granted, it could be perfectly legit, such as cancer; but given the rumors that have circulated around DC for years…well, we can always hope.

Of course, I could be wrong and he’s just a greedy SOB who doesn’t give a dead rat’s ass for his constituents.

18. Rey says

I get the “professional” attitude. I actually support the idea of that kind of discretion.

But when your John is one of the select few who get to make our laws – and when he consistently votes AGAINST the freedoms that include expressing one’s sexuality or even incorporating said sexuality into some sort of a livelihood – all bets are off when he tries to circumvent those very laws.

To argue otherwise is in my opinion deluded.

I don’t know what in the hell is the deal with Lott, but I’ll tongue-kiss Santa this year if he delivers that kind of news for Xmas.

19. ricmarc says

Lott resigned so he could bypass the new laws on former senators on lobbying that start january 1st. He just wants the big bucks. If he didn’t resign now he would have to wait 2 years before he could rake in the cash. He wasn’t a tree hugger until Katrina did in his house and he already got the insurance money for that.

20. says

Right after his announcement that he was resigning — and several hours before the hustler story broke — Matt Sanchez started posting on “Joe My God” ‘s site. Should have smelled a rat right there. Now it’s all over the place.

21. says

About three years ago a friend called and asked me if I wanted to have “the time of my life”, as he just had. Silly question. He sent me a link to Benjamin Nichola’s Rent Boy page. He told me that Benjamin is a total gentleman and makes his customers feel like they are Gods among men. The comments left on his Rent Boy page were very much the same. This guy isn’t inexpensive. Three years ago his rates started at $1,500. I just don’t think it is worth the risk so I passed. We will probably never know if this is true, but the Senator can certainly afford the posted rate.

22. DaveB says

So DC1001, make as many excuses as you want, but gay escorts are still gutter slime. Escorts are one of the foundations propping up the closet and all the associated self-hatred felt by the average gay guy growing up. If escorts weren’t raking in the dough by selling themselves to closet cases in power, the US might have a more realistic attitude toward gay people. You and “Benjamin” are nothing but prettied-up sleazeballs in denial.

23. says

DAVEB, those are pretty harsh words directed to people who work in the world’s oldest profession. There is room on this Earth for everyone. What is wrong in your life that would cause you to slash and burn people you don’t even know?

24. ian says

The sad thing is that all the MSM networks and papers won’t touch this story unless the **NEW** 4th estate, the blogs, have multiple confirmations first. I mean, Buddha forbid that the MSM ever do any actual investigative journalism on a neocon anymore…

25. MJH says

As I see it, Trent Lott is accountable for his political choices as a senator only to his constituency, the people of the state of Mississippi, who have elected him to the Senate six times. Lott is not accountable in this regard to me, probably to very few of you posting here, and very likely not to Benjamin Nicholas. (If you wanted Lott to answer to you, you should have moved to Mississippi and voted.)

Likewise, Nicholas himself is not accountable to me or anyone of us here.

It is therefore ludicrous to suggest that Nicholas has some kind of homosexual duty to strike a blow for gay men everywhere by exposing any “business” relationship he might have had with Lott. Such a suggestion also makes unwarranted presumptions about Nicholas’s political views and/or what those views ought to be — none of which is our business.

And even if we were to agree that Nicholas should redraw his ethical boundaries to deny confidentiality to anti-homosexual senators, how should we redraw those lines? What other behaviors, personal characteristics, political views, religious ideas, and so on should Nicholas exempt from confidentiality? Who gets to decide what is deserving of confidentiality and what is not — me? you?

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned glass houses earlier…

26. ian says

BTW, I have to agree with some of the other posts which state that if this story actually has the cute legs of BN going for it, and he says nothing to help his own community of LGBTQ’s, then he can call himself an ‘Escort’ all he wants, it just ultimately makes him a high priced whore looking out for his own self interests (golly, thats the same definition for a repub!).

27. Terry says

For all you boys who find the would-be object of Lott’s affection cute, there is LOTS of self-posted video footage of Benjamin Nicholas flexing his muscles (and presumably advertising his wares) on youtube. Just search using his name.

28. dc10001 says

This site has always attracted its share of gay prigs, now it’s DaveB. Maybe he hasn’t been laid right in a while.

“…gay escorts are gutter slime.”

The notion that gay escorts ‘prop up the closet’ is absurd beyond measure. That the very existence of escorting makes gays look bad (sex=bad). Please. We make gays look GOOD compared to the cheap, judgemental, moralizing pap you are spouting. And we make them feel good too.

If you follow through your reasoning, you would require that all gay men conform to right-wing codes of conduct, so that we don’t risk looking bad to them! I have another idea: let each person answer for their own choices.

I put the same challenge to all the prigs: What high moral ground do you stand on to cast such aspersions? Who pays your salary? Whose whore are you?

Glass houses, baby.

29. Ben says

Let’s boil down some facts here.

An escort is a prostitute. A whore. Illegal in 49 US states.

Trent Lott – a piece of shit none of us should give 2 farts about.

I say arrest the whore – he apparently breaks the law with open impunity – and scorn the closet case. Dan Savage can kiss my ass – if people grew some cojones and lived OUT, the world would be a safer, saner, nicer place.

Damn.

30. Zeke says

DC, I hate to break it to you but I’m not hurting in the looks department (I certainly could have sold my body if I had chosen to; it’s not like the offers weren’t there), nor am I hurting in the smart department (I’m smart enough, motivated enough and creative enough to earn a great living with both feet on the ground) and I’m quite happy, ecstatic even, with the work I do and the living I earn through the businesses I own. In fact I don’t think I could be happier or more satisfied with my life right now.

Since you’ve opened the floor to making unfounded psychological evaluations of people you’ve never met let me make a few of my own. Perhaps it’s you who has “gay resentment” based on the fact that the only things you had going for you were your youth and your looks, knowing that they both had a relatively short shelf life. Or perhaps, as often seems the case with high-end hookers (as opposed to “street hustlers”), you are bitter because you needed a profession that stroked your ego to compensate for your low self esteem.

And speaking of irony, how ironic that you chastise me for looking down on people and “piling up on the hooker” when it was YOU who said that you weren’t, and I quote, “just another street hustler trying to get over”. So tell us Miss Roberts, as in Pretty Woman (the high-class hooker), who is looking down on whom and who is piling on the hookers? Or is it OK to pile on the street hustler but not classy call boys such as yourself?

In case you missed my original point, which seems clear you did, I wasn’t putting down escorts or their choice of profession, I was pointing out the humor of having prostitutes, who sleep with married closet cases, explaining the ethics of their profession to us. I still think it’s ironic and amusing.

31. Jack says

Let’s put all the wishful hand wringing and lip smacking aside until all the facts are in. RICHMARC had it right. Lott’s going to join the lobbyist hustlers on 14th Street. He chose to resign before the end of the year to beat the new law.

32. wow says

Johnny Lane, seriously? %1,500 begining rate?

Damn, my own youthful indiscretions saw me raking in $300 an hour. $1,500 for 1 full night, and that was for kink. I admit I did the whole Me master escort you slave pay me biatch thing some years ago.

The kid isn’t that cute to get $1,500 an hour. Kind of short and fem.

But hey, who am I to judge. I will judge Trent Lott though.

33. David says

There is a kind of poetic symmetry at work here.

This young escort’s code of “professionalism” equals one thing, really. Assured, continued revenue. These Republican hypocrites, with their sham piety and puritanical finger-pointing, are truly only concerned with money and the power it affords. I am sure for most of them, it started small—a little kickback here, a little palm-greasing there, all the while their own “codes” (often erroneously called “values”—itself a financial-sounding word loaded with double entendre) slowly forming to protect the channels through which money flowed. So there they both sit, in separate backroom money-counting parties, the escorts on one side of town, the politicos on the other, convinced their “codes” are so fine, so utterly upstanding. Ching ching!

34. Paul says

OK, DC, in response to these comments:

>>Paul, that backhanded queen, swats! Has “nothing against prostitutes” but goes on to say they have an “…occasionally lavish, rather sad lifestyle…” and: “…i pity them.”

>>There is no one hooker lifestyle. There are clichés, which Paul has clearly bought into…Save the pity for the small-minded among us.

I’ve known several high-end escorts. Beautiful boys, usually young and insecure, though usually cocky. And yes, I pitied them because despite all the fabulous trips they got to take and the pretty trinkets and clothes they were bought, they were fundamentally unhappy. That response is inevitable when you’re allowing your being (not just body) to be sold to the top bidder, and sleeping with someone you don’t find attractive.

I consider sex an important communion between two people. Certainly I’ve had plenty of one-night stands, but they were always by choice, and always with people I wanted to be with at the time. I can’t imagine giving up an essential, intangible part of myself in exchange for easy money—I’m bright enough to earn it plenty of other ways. In the same way I pity 18 year-olds cajoled into appearing in bareback movies, I simply have to pity even the highest-end hookers. Maybe you did have a great time getting a lot of material goods, but did you really experience true pleasure? And did you not feel like you lost a bit of your true self, and perhaps your soul?

My point is, there’s no amount of money that’s worth it to give up those things. And I say that as one who’s been solicited for prostitution in Washington, Madrid, and London. (I’m a pretty boy who gets groped a lot, and I have to do my best not to punch the gropers.)

There’s nothing “large-minded” about being a whore. Did it really make you happy, aside from the money? And could you not have earned the money another way—or were you too lazy, or just dead to your emotions?

35. mn says

What absolute nonsense. Lott’s gone early so that he can lobby after only one year, not the two he would have to wait if he quit after Jan. 1.

Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbt!

36. mn says

What absolute garbage. Lott’s out now so that he can only wait a year before becoming a lobbyist, rather than the two he would have to wait should he leave after Jan. 1.

Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt!

37. dc10001 says

SORRY I have been unable to respond ’til now. I was at work. Yea, I have a regular job now, a well-paying corporate job, which I love.

1. Zeke, matel tov on all your success, happiness and natural-born advantages. Doesn’t changed that fact you opened with small-minded, judgemental comments about BN on the basis of his being an escort, as much as you want to backpedal it now.

2. For the record, I didn’t escort to boost my self-esteem. I did it to support myself- an esteemable aim. A door opened and I walked through it. Also, because it was a joy (except on those occasions when it wasn’t). After a while, I had mostly regulars- many who still want to see me, even though I’m old(er) now and retired. Why do you think these men wanted to come back to me time and again?

3. I see now where alot of this gay ignorance about prostitution is coming from. That damn Pretty Woman. That abomination. The vilest specimen of H-wood treacle EVER. A pox on the producers! The movie is an insult to prostitutes everywhere! I STILL can’t bring myself to forgive Julia Roberts for her hamfisted portrayal.

4. Just to be fine-tune my point about hustlers vs. escorts: The hustlers are the guys who basically try anything to get away with not delivering the goods and still getting the money off the john. I delivered the goods, OK? I showed up clean, on time and ready to go- no fear and no regrets! So, if you want to broadcast your disdain for someone, do it for the lowlifes who exploit a john’s vulnerability.

5. Paul, you met a couple of confused kids, and drew some very broad conclusions. Not all of us are burdened with your heavy, ponderous formulation of sex. I didn’t ‘lose my soul’- more of the same tired clichés. As a matter of fact, I found my soul. So go ahead and deride me some more because you can’t imagine it possible. Prostitution, as I know it, is sacred. God’s work. Get your mind around that.

6. Finally, NONE of those so quick to cast aspersions on escorts has risen to the challenge I laid down: tell us all, what ethically unblemished profession do you practice? who pays your salary? Whose whore are you? In these decadent times, very few among us can claim to function in the world without an ethical conflict. If you think you do, you’re either a saint or a sap.

Done and done. All in a day’s work.

38. Gregg says

If Lott really is resigning due to lobbying rules, and he actually is screwing over his constituents in the process – isn’t that infinitely “sleazier” than hiring an escort? Lott is scum, and I fully believe that his resignation is for the cash, not to avoid some scandal which would be exposed anyway.

@WOW – Nicholas is 6’2″ according to his website. That’s “kinda short” to you?

@DC10001 – I’ve been enjoying reading your comments here. You make a lot of sense, and it really boggles the mind how folks automatically judge, disdain, and condemn others based on their job, simply because that job has been demonized by sex-fearful rubes.

To all you haters: it’s sex. Get over it. Sex can be gloriously uplifting. It can also be a transaction. It can even be both. Do you not understand that an escort can find value in bringing others joy? But no, bring sex into it and suddenly it’s dirty. Sleazy. Wrong. Your moralistic upbringing worked – you are judgmental about sex.

Can you not conceive that much of the unhappiness in the escort business is due to societal disdain and legal pressures. Kinda like, oh, I don’t know – BEING GAY? Our legal pressures are easing (no more sodomy laws, but still DADT and DOMA) and societal disdain is lessening, and hey – it’s easier to be a happy gay person now! I bet legalizing prostitution in general would have the same effect on the workers in that industry.

But, no, go ahead with your moralizing. Sex is dirty. Or is it sacred? You keep changing your mind.

If you’re wondering, no, I haven’t escorted personally, though I’ve had offers. Didn’t work for me personally. But that’s me. “Talk show host” wouldn’t work for me either. Nor “Linebacker”. Nor, worst of all, “Politician”.

39. Robert says

DC, I’m wondering why you left the business, given that you still get requests from former clients. I’m 22, fresh out of college, and having trouble getting job offers I could live on. I have a friend who has many links to various escort services, and is strongly encouraging me to try it.

So why did you give it up, if it was such a well-paying pleasure with lots of benefits?

40. dc10001 says

hi Robert.

I’ll give you a little background, but I won’t advise you one way or the other. I don’t know you, and it doesn’t feel right.

Escorting, like pro sports, dance and modeling, has a shelf life. Although there are hot men in the 40s (some even in their 50s, believe it or not) who carry on, by and large it’s short-term- a gig. I sought a career with more growth, advancement- and longevity.

I took a pay cut to work for a big company, and have since moved up the ladder. I got that first job the old fashioned way- by applying and submitting my resume over and over again ’til I got a hit.

Escorting is NOT ‘easy money’- it’s work, and the hours often suck. There are risks. There’s no health plan.

Clients are a mixed bunch. Young, old, hot, not. Kinky, vanilla,(This one cherry college grad…o never mind) If I got a bad vibe, I didn’t go. My judgement proved to be pretty good. I steered clear of drug scenes.

I had my limits and made them clear. Good reviews help. Attracting regulars (quote unquote) helps.

At times I felt my sex life was not my own. I got it back though (ha).

I gotta get to bed if I’m gonna be any use tomorrow.

41. says

Wow,great content and your blog design is just gorgeous. Is this template free or not. If so, would you please share this template? if not, Where can i purchase it? Thanks a bunch!

42. Not a closet case says

Now that Benjamin Nicholas seems to be retired (his website, and his blog, are no longer active sites), maybe someone should ask him about Trent Lott again. I bet Benjamin will sing a different tune 4 years later!