Film | Gerard Butler | News

BigGayDeal.com

Gerard Butler to Jeffrey Dean Morgan: P.S. - I Love Your Ass

Gb1

Gerard Butler and co-star Jeffrey Dean Morgan appeared at the P.S. I Love You premiere over the weekend and proceeded, for reasons unknown, to grab each other's rumps. Given Butler's work-outs for 300, there's likely plenty to grab.

Said Butler to People: Jeffrey Dean Morgan rubbing my ass. Yeah that’s about as good as it gets!"

Butler

More photos of the premiere at Just Jared. One more shot of the grab-ass moment, AFTER THE JUMP...

Gb2

You may have missed...
Gerard Butler Prepares to be a Spartan for 300 [tr]

Comments

1. OH...fucking...*drool*...can't...breathe...

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Dec 10, 2007 1:25:28 PM

2. That's hilarious. How many times did he grab that man's ass? And how long did he keep his hands on it. Actors are hilarious, but I never let one stay till dawn.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 10, 2007 1:39:56 PM

3. Did't he supposedly admit to bisexuality once upon a time?

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Dec 10, 2007 1:41:48 PM

4. Eh, I'd be more convinced if they made out for the paparazzi, but hey, I'm pretty much an ass man myself. Perhaps with more tailored slacks?

Posted by: Jerry | Dec 10, 2007 2:11:19 PM

5. Oh, man . . . just the words 'Gerard Butler's ass' -- enough to make my head spin.

Posted by: GM | Dec 10, 2007 2:42:41 PM

6. You would need a winch to pry my hand off it.

Posted by: David D. | Dec 10, 2007 3:31:51 PM

7. You can't see anything.

Who wears suits anymore? Maybe to funerals and if you absolutely must, but isn't everything pretty much casual now?

Posted by: Jordan | Dec 10, 2007 3:42:00 PM

8. Is it true that if you love someone's ass you send them a valentine with an upside down heart on it?

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Dec 10, 2007 7:08:38 PM

9. Goodness, NO.Gerard never admitted to bisexuality.Did you mean Jeffrey?

Posted by: Lydia | Dec 10, 2007 8:57:16 PM

10. Good Lord! Jeffrey is about as Hetro as it gets! cetainly wasn't him! lol....someone is misinformed!

Posted by: morgan | Dec 10, 2007 9:03:44 PM

11. That ass could crack a safe.

Posted by: Gabriel Ortiz | Dec 10, 2007 9:23:57 PM

12. That ass could crack a safe.

Posted by: Gabriel Ortiz | Dec 10, 2007 9:26:14 PM

13. Damn! I love both of these guys. Total sandwich material. And they seem like fun too!

Posted by: dwight | Dec 10, 2007 9:26:40 PM

14. Butler interview: "I've had boyfriends but that doesn't make me Gay... and I've had girlfriends but that doesn't make me Straight".

Posted by: Wirrrn | Dec 10, 2007 10:38:24 PM

15. lots of straight guys do this. when guys put on nice suits..they do have a tendency to check each other out more...

Posted by: alan brickman | Dec 10, 2007 11:13:43 PM

16. Wirrrn, that remark was supposedly made by Gerard, but was proven to be a lie several years ago. He never said it, and has remarked several times that he isn't gay, most recently in an interview for PSILY.

Posted by: Suzy | Dec 16, 2007 11:30:46 PM

17. If Gerard is not at least bisexual, someone better tell Arial Vromen since they have been lovers for many years?

Posted by: Stan | Sep 30, 2008 5:51:15 AM

18. I would love to meet Jeffrey Dean Morgan if for no other reason then to see his gorgeous smile in person. My heart literally skips a beat when he smiles. His song should be When I See You Smile, his smile is so intense. In his movies as soon as he walks into a room and smiles I cannot take my eyes off of his smile. The people in his life should be grateful each day to have the honor and pleasure of knowing someone whose smile alone brightens and inspires.

Posted by: Melissa | Feb 22, 2010 4:41:28 PM