Comments

1. Derrick from Philly says

That’s hilarious. How many times did he grab that man’s ass? And how long did he keep his hands on it. Actors are hilarious, but I never let one stay till dawn.

2. Jerry says

Eh, I’d be more convinced if they made out for the paparazzi, but hey, I’m pretty much an ass man myself. Perhaps with more tailored slacks?

3. Jordan says

You can’t see anything.

Who wears suits anymore? Maybe to funerals and if you absolutely must, but isn’t everything pretty much casual now?

4. anon (gmail.com) says

Is it true that if you love someone’s ass you send them a valentine with an upside down heart on it?

5. morgan says

Good Lord! Jeffrey is about as Hetro as it gets! cetainly wasn’t him! lol….someone is misinformed!

6. says

Butler interview: “I’ve had boyfriends but that doesn’t make me Gay… and I’ve had girlfriends but that doesn’t make me Straight”.

7. Suzy says

Wirrrn, that remark was supposedly made by Gerard, but was proven to be a lie several years ago. He never said it, and has remarked several times that he isn’t gay, most recently in an interview for PSILY.

8. Stan says

If Gerard is not at least bisexual, someone better tell Arial Vromen since they have been lovers for many years?

9. Melissa says

I would love to meet Jeffrey Dean Morgan if for no other reason then to see his gorgeous smile in person. My heart literally skips a beat when he smiles. His song should be When I See You Smile, his smile is so intense. In his movies as soon as he walks into a room and smiles I cannot take my eyes off of his smile. The people in his life should be grateful each day to have the honor and pleasure of knowing someone whose smile alone brightens and inspires.