Jamie Foxx | Miami beach | News

BigGayDeal.com

Jamie Foxx Drinks Pink in Miami

Foxx

Going commando, Foxx appears ready for some sex and the city.
(Wire Image via TMZ)

Comments

1. oh honey, he looks so trashy... gimme some of that cocktail honey, get me drunk, and make this big white woman fall to her knees and worship you, you big 'ol mandingo stud..

Posted by: the queen | Dec 17, 2007 4:22:49 PM

2. Foxx has got a pretty butt, but that's about it. I'd rather look at that David Beckman, and he's a white man! Did y'all know that?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 17, 2007 4:24:17 PM

3. I've always gotten a gay vibe from him. Although everything I've ever heard about him indicates that he is straight, I still get a gay vibe from him.

I don't know why.

Posted by: Hollywood Dave | Dec 17, 2007 4:24:51 PM

4. "The Queen", honey! What's going on here? You're going after the chocolate, and me craving after the vanilla (Beckham). Our granddaddies are justa' spinnin' in their graves, darlin'.

This is what the Democratic Party will do to America!

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 17, 2007 4:34:24 PM

5. Something is wrong with me. When I saw this pic all i could think of was Bernice from Designing Women saying, "Black Man, Black Man".

Posted by: Matt | Dec 17, 2007 4:51:55 PM

6. I'd fall to my knees and say halleujah...but I'm afraid my mouth would be otherwise engaged (engorged?)....

Posted by: woodroad34 | Dec 17, 2007 5:14:47 PM

7. Put. It. In. My. Mouth.

Posted by: Hot4dat | Dec 17, 2007 5:24:20 PM

8. umm okay...

Posted by: Rafael | Dec 17, 2007 5:29:13 PM

9. I MEANT THE MARTINI!!! [filthy minds]

Posted by: Hot4dat | Dec 17, 2007 5:32:30 PM

10. sunglasses AND a hat? wassup with that?

Posted by: dc8stretch | Dec 17, 2007 6:01:18 PM

11. yikes! that's really a skanky looking picture.

Posted by: alguien | Dec 17, 2007 6:09:10 PM

12. The arrogance he projects is such a turn-off to me.

Posted by: John | Dec 17, 2007 6:43:17 PM

13. The arrogance he projects is such a turn-off to me.

POSTED BY: JOHN | DEC 17, 2007 6:43:17 PM

I agree John, after the Oprah Oscar love fest it all went to his head. He looks kind of like a trick I use to pick up at the Monster after a trashy Sunday Tea Party.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Dec 17, 2007 6:49:07 PM

14. Pull up your pants. Ladies and gents, act like you've got some sense.

Posted by: Wells. | Dec 17, 2007 9:49:08 PM

15. One of my best friends used to be a celebrity journalist. For several years her job was to interview celebrities at awards ceremonies, movie premieres, charity events, etc... At one charity event, which was underwritten by some car company, she decided she'd ask every celebrity a fun, softball question. So she asked everyone 'What was the first car you ever made out in?". She said everyone loved the question, laughed and promptly answered it. Everyone, that is, except Jamie Foxx who sneered at her and waved her away without another word. She said that no celebrity had ever been as rude to her as Jamie Foxx. She absolutely hated him after that.

Posted by: peterparker | Dec 17, 2007 9:49:51 PM

16. He has always come off as conceded and arrogant, sorta in the same way as Eddie Murphy and Terrence Howard have in my view.

But DAAAAAAAMN! if I wouldnt put a bag ova' dat big ol' horse toothed head and ride that ALL DAY and NIGHT! Girrrrrrr!

Posted by: Toto | Dec 18, 2007 12:08:13 AM

17. Okay, I just don't get it. With those sunglasses and hat it's clear the dude still thinks he's Ray Charles (or Fred Sanford). His pants are so low you can almost see his hot-waxed junk, and while he's not fat, he certainly has a bit of roid belly.

Looks like something you would see on "Cops", looking to score a hit with a blur over his ass crack.

Gives me a serious case of limp.

Posted by: Scott | Dec 18, 2007 8:58:28 AM

18. As the diva in my office says, he looks like one hot mess, LOL! Just like most of the posts on this thread!!

Posted by: Sebastian | Dec 18, 2007 1:37:25 PM

19. He has quite a reputation here in L.A. as enjoying the company of men, as does LLCoolJ. This is a really unflattering pic, although he has never really looked "hot"

Posted by: KB | Dec 20, 2007 4:15:23 AM