Film | News

BigGayDeal.com

Neil Patrick Harris Says Follow the Unicorn

Nphrainbowunicorn

Neil Patrick Harris and his glowing rainbow unicorn are back for the Harold and Kumar 2 trailer, just released. Make sure not to miss the age-restricted version.

Comments

1. Hmmm, let's see...

The preview showed a man hitting a woman in the face as a funny gag, lots of homosexual-rape-in-prison jokes and women being treated as nothing more than sex objects. Oh, and the characters' ethnicities are brought up again and again and again in the worst possible way. (Apparently we can't have a film with an Asian where his ethnicity isn't brought up).

I think I'll pass.

Posted by: Hollywood Dave | Dec 28, 2007 12:27:33 PM

2. Lighten up, Hollywood Dave! It's a comedy, and it looks ten times funner than the first one. I laughed all through the trailer and can't wait to see it!

Posted by: Jack | Dec 28, 2007 1:14:58 PM

3. On the other hand, I liked that one of the airplane passengers assumed that Kumar was a terrorist just because he was brown, that the entire plane misheard 'bong' and thought he said "I have a bomb", that they escaped from Guantanamo Bay within an hour of their incarceration, and that Neil Patrick Harris plays himself as a heterosexual super-stud. Oh, and that Harold and Kumar get stoned with President Bush and listen to him yammer on about a 'cockmeat sandwich'.

It's not Stephen Sondheim, but I laughed.

Posted by: David D. | Dec 28, 2007 1:16:25 PM

4. Well, Jack...

It's meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator and apparently it worked.

Posted by: Hollywood Dave | Dec 28, 2007 1:29:46 PM

5. Someone's on their cultural high horse this morning. Sheesh.

Posted by: Joe Totale | Dec 28, 2007 2:09:20 PM

6. looks fantastic. remind me not to smoke weed with you, hollywood downer.

Posted by: brad | Dec 28, 2007 2:22:53 PM

7. So they are now using "instant" age verification that require information as stated on your "highly accurate" (vendor term) government issued id. I think I'll pass and just wait for a 13 year old to upload the trailer to the net somewhere. Or maybe I'll just pass altogether...

Posted by: tim | Dec 28, 2007 3:58:25 PM

8. OK! I'll try to mediate between Jack and HOLLYWOOD DAVE (BTW Kewl name, dude). Jack, you and I can discuss Harold and Kumar. Later, HOLLYWOOD DAVE and I can talk about the works of Fellini.... wait he didn't do hollywood movies, maybe Kurosawa... nope. Hmmm... Almodóvar maybe? (LOL tha was a joke) HOLLYWOOD DAVE don't feel bad there's always Spielberg.
    No fotis, tio, deixa ja de ser tan pesat i relaxa't.

Posted by: Rick | Dec 28, 2007 5:56:09 PM

9. I bet Neil will be enjoying a cock sandwich by the end of that movie.

Posted by: Rob (lrdarystar) | Dec 28, 2007 6:08:20 PM