Celine Dion | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

Celine Dion: I'd Love My Gay Son

Celine Dion gives a brief interview to Me-Me-Me. She's asked what she might do if her son, Rene Charles, turned out to be gay.

CelinedionSays Celine: "I want him to be successful as a human being. I want my son to be able to talk to me. I’m with him, I wanted that son. If he’s a gay person, he’s not any less of my son, or any less happy for that."

She's also amused by her drag impersonators: "I do look at what they do. Actually sometimes they make me laugh backstage, they put my stuff on and they do my gestures, and they try to make me laugh. It works!"

And if you missed last week's post on why she's amazing, here it is.

EXCLUSIVE! Interview with a famous: Celine Dion [me-me-me]

Comments

1. She named him Rene? That's like naming your little boy LaDainian--you're almost daring him to choose the football field over a hair salon. Clever. Well, maybe it's a French thing.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jan 7, 2008 10:32:31 AM

2. Celine would love that child no matter what he is. He's her little miracle.

His father's name is Rene, which for French (and in other places) people is more commonly a boy's name than a girl's (a girl's would more commonly be spelled Renee as well).

Posted by: junior | Jan 7, 2008 1:02:25 PM

3. Thank you, Junior. You see, you learn something from these blogs--especially if you say stupid things. I should have known "Rene" was a French, and a MASCULINE thing. The French are so sexy...well, they just like a lot of sex--even the Canadian ones, I guess. Was the condom a French invention?

God Bless France, I mean, Paris & Montreal.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jan 7, 2008 1:21:46 PM

4. The real question is: would she still love her son if he were bald and fat??

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Jan 7, 2008 8:41:00 PM

5. she looks like a fucking horse. neigggh neighhhh

Posted by: tom | Jan 7, 2008 9:55:34 PM

6. I hope that you will be merciful in helping me after you have read this message.

I am a student in jamaica who is in need. I have been all calling and crying out for assistance for someone to please help me complete this payment of my school fee. i am a teacher in training and a young man who is just willing to help others through my career.

please help me

Posted by: Sanjay Bailey | Jan 25, 2010 8:10:41 PM

7. I hope that you will be merciful in helping me after you have read this message.

i have no where to turn, my friends and family are the ones who stay by me to comfort me through this. i have paid half already but i don't want to drop out of college. 1876-537-1428. i was told to pay an amount of $600.

please help me

Posted by: Sanjay Bailey | Jan 25, 2010 8:12:17 PM

8. I hope that you will be merciful in helping me after you have read this message.

I am a student in jamaica who is in need. I have been all over calling and crying out for assistance for someone to please help me complete this payment of my school fee. i am a teacher in training and a young man who is just willing to help others through my career. i will be glad to give/send my school reports to you. I was told to pay an amount of $600.

i have no where to turn, my friends and family are the ones who stay by me to comfort me through this. i have paid half already but i don't want to drop out of college. My contact number is 1876-537-1428

please help me