Comments

1. Mary, Really Late Dowager Queen of the British Empire, Ireland, Empress of India, etc..... says

Right! Look here pezzie’s, this pretty boy is Gay as a $3 bill. Not that there is anything wrong with that. My Grandaughter Maggie’s Hubbie is gay, so is their son….Like who cares? He is a scrumptious little nibble thing this Zac…..I can lend him one of my Tiara’s if I can pry it out of Di’s hands……

2. JerzeeMike says

Hmmm. I think I’ll have to reconsider Zac Efron as more than just fluff de jour. His response to mean-spirited blogging and speculation on his sexuality is mature and considerate. As much as I HATE to admit I’m wrong, I just might be in Zac’s case-and I couldn’t be more delighted.

3. The Other Jordan says

So, wait, he brings up Leonardo Dicaprio when asked who his first celebrity crush was, and we’re expected to believe he’s not gay? Right.

On to more important matter: My God, he looks good in that photoshoot. Best he’s ever looked, hands down.

4. mepaul says

Perez is a horse’s ass. Efron’s response shows him to be totally cool. If he’s gay and/or ever chooses to come out, great. If not, great. None of my business. Perez is a miserable, bitter queen. He’s got to look at his hideous mug in the mirror everyday; I suppose that would make anyone hateful, which he most certainly is.

5. bryan says

There is nothing, I repeat, nothing that Perez Hilton says that has any value. Don’t glorify the worst element of the industry.

Zac’s cute and sweet onscreen regardless of who he loves in real life.

6. Jordan says

He is SO cute. We would make the cutest boyfriends EVER!

Ok, so I really didn’t read the post above (like I do most of ’em…way too many big words I don’t get). Is he gay?

It so doesn’t matter anyway…none of us r gonna get him…(but me and him together would be 2 cute 4 words!)

7. says

Hey,

Zac Efron may be Gay, but if he’s not, he’s keen about it and I wish he was. Perez Hilton, however, *is* Gay and yet I wish he wasn’t. Tacky and Mean are a different thing than funny, hunny…

8. Hephaestion says

Zac Efron isn’t gay, I don’t think, but he is a fantastically talented young man, and a damn nice one.
    The BEST response by a straight actor thought to be gay came from Brendan Fraser, who said “I’m not gay, but I’m flattered that I may be thought to be so.”
    For that, Brendan Fraser goes into the Straight But Not Narrow Hall of Fame.

9. Bosie says

God so annoying….he is just a face, there isnt no talent. america loves praising talentless people and bloggers are doing a good job with this. older gay men checking out yng boys pics?…hmmm